Anyone up for HC like now?? (9:50 PM EST)

#11hc-valkiriaPosted 1/29/2014 12:37:37 AM
_Signal posted...
Hahaha, well I should be able to remember that. I'll check to make sure we're added.

Also, GGs to NIghtfire, Val, and Guzzman.

You should have followed us to HC Val. If we'd had a 4th player we could have done teams.

Lol I didn't see this topic so I didn't know there was hc tonight. Any chance we can play hc again?
#12hc-valkiriaPosted 1/29/2014 12:41:15 AM
_Signal posted...
Hahaha, well I should be able to remember that. I'll check to make sure we're added.

Also, GGs to NIghtfire, Val, and Guzzman.

You should have followed us to HC Val. If we'd had a 4th player we could have done teams.

Lol srsly. ...guzzman.....he's just cheap.....
#13_SignalPosted 1/29/2014 6:29:29 AM
I have Guzzman rivaled.

He usually follows me to private matches, even if they're HC. That's how he wound up in SMAWnado, LOL. I wish we could get him here. I'm sure he'd have a lot to say about "us."

I'm in the habit of checking my friends and rival list in between matches to see if someone is on line that wasn't before. Since I prefer HC by far, I'm always hoping that I can lure someone there, or just get out of the pubs.

I've always had a pretty good connection with Guzzman, and it's nice playing with people that have a different play-style.

That's one of the reasons I enjoyed playing with Ventus so much. I miss Ventus. I wonder what happened there? Hopefully he will be back. Also, for the people that think Ventus could only play with the SMAW, he was decent with the other weapons too. In fact, the last few times I faced him, probably in early December, he gave me several sound thrashings before I moved.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#14hc-valkiriaPosted 1/29/2014 10:10:34 AM
I just wishe he would stop with the reverse damage. He doesn't even need to rely on it. As for ventus, yea I missthe dude as well. But seeing him try to take me out with spas is just hilarious. I wish more vets would return.
#15_SignalPosted 1/29/2014 10:51:54 AM
You may not have liked the HC matches too much then. Guz wasn't the only one using RD there.

I actually didn't realize we had lock-on last night until about halfway through the Whiteout match when I saw a Host Migration message. I thought it was a private match with custom rules up to that point, because when I first joined I couldn't lockon to anyone.

Weird. Probably lag I guess.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#16xXAISPXxPosted 1/29/2014 1:40:56 PM
_Signal posted...
I have Guzzman rivaled.

He usually follows me to private matches, even if they're HC.

That explains the SMAWnado.
---
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea
#17xXAISPXxPosted 1/29/2014 1:45:12 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
I wish more vets would return.

So do I. We need more proficient players than kids running around with rocket launchers spamming grenades.
---
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea