GG dug.

• Topic Archived
1 year ago#1
Felt like me and you were the only ones not using smaw.

I would have stayed for another game, but I was getting glitched out.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
1 year ago#2
I've gotten used to those kind of public matches. That's why I was using stealth so much. It was good to play against you again.

I kind of see red (get mad) when I am in matches like that and it is hard for me to quit playing until I feel that I have shown the SMAW/RD/TUNERS that you don't have to use the OP load outs to be good or have fun.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
1 year ago#3
Arrrgh!

I didn't realize you guys were on or I would have joined.

It's probably just as well though, we had an ice storm and the power kept going off.

Any chance you'll be on tonight?
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
1 year ago#4
_Signal posted...
Arrrgh!

I didn't realize you guys were on or I would have joined.

It's probably just as well though, we had an ice storm and the power kept going off.

Any chance you'll be on tonight?

I read "Ice cream storm" :o

Sounds like a party.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
1 year ago#5
I see you've been playing Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs again, LOL.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
1 year ago#6
Is there a strategy to beating people who use the SMAW, Its annoying when i try to get close to them they just shoot at the ground and we both die plzz helppp ) :
---
Haiiii xD
1 year ago#7
1Pefrog posted...

I kind of see red (get mad) when I am in matches like that and it is hard for me to quit playing until I feel that I have shown the SMAW/RD/TUNERS that you don't have to use the OP load outs to be good or have fun.

ikr.....I haven't played much lately but the SMAW last evening was ridiculous....I wanted to equip SMAW users always suicide perk but it conflicts with my name change perk, so I saw RED dropped a couple dozen smaw and gave up....It just was not any fun with 75% using SMAW.
^I blame Signal for the increase of SMAW users...grrr <jk

Also the first match I joined on streets I was having codez issues and god-mode kept turning itself on....Sorry about that, I found the problem and fixed it but then I couldn't get [VR]Venom <(I think venom) to fight me. I like a challenge and he is good without OP so I enjoy playing against him.
I also enjoy playing against Dark*Star but you have a tendency to cause the map to be filled with invisible wind tunnels that suck you in and won't let you out...lol

In the end its games like that in which I just lose the "spark" to even want to play anymore.

GG's though....
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
1 year ago#8
Xord92 posted...
Is there a strategy to beating people who use the SMAW, Its annoying when i try to get close to them they just shoot at the ground and we both die plzz helppp ) :

Explosion Focus and wait till they are reloading to take them on if possible.
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
1 year ago#9
kastastic posted...
Xord92 posted...

Explosion Focus and wait till they are reloading to take them on if possible.

Thanx : )
---
Haiiii xD
1 year ago#10
1Pefrog posted...
I've gotten used to those kind of public matches. That's why I was using stealth so much. It was good to play against you again.

Keep playing like that, dug. We need more players like that.
---
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived