C2 is still alive

#71Katy_C2Posted 2/8/2014 11:13:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#72_SignalPosted 2/8/2014 12:17:54 PM
Just play with us some then.

Who knows, you might have a good time.

I mean, you can still play the game and complain about it.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#73drophyghostPosted 2/8/2014 1:07:03 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
The Strike Rifle can one shot with Double Energy? /relevancy

This debate has nothing to do with me. I was never top shelf, even at my peak, and didn't claim to be. I might try getting back into the game for s**ts and giggles, but not a grudge match.

And yeah, it's the bird man posting this. I planned on crashing some clan wars with this alt but never got there. Still had some damn good acting on my part. CSN was like the third account to get suspended this month. What a drag.

O.O
The... Third one... This month!!!??? Whoa... lol

Oh, and, why would you need an alt for playing?
Like... Everybody wants to play with you! :D
(Well... More like against you... But itīs almost the same :) )

btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yPsGXwFw_k (That should answer your question about the SR)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#74B05S_BrennanPosted 2/8/2014 4:17:32 PM
ITT: people get butthurt about being pwned by the new guys.

I've been around for the majority of C2's life, and the old "top tier" players are being overrated imo. It's true that there were more skilled players then than there are now, but to say that the players now are worse because of their connection is kinda crazy when you consider that many of the vets people are mentioning had connection issues some of the time too.

xXAISPXx posted...
I haven't seen Brennan play in a while.

I haven't been playing as much, but I still do. I've been kinda distracted with Rune Factory 4, Perfect Dark 64, Darksider's II, [PROTOTYPE] and now Bravely Default.

__CSN posted...
priest victims with Stockholm Syndrome

That's a pretty lame argument to the article I posted that disproved your accusations against Catholic priests.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#75Katy_C2Posted 2/8/2014 4:44:30 PM
I see two major errors.

1.) You can't use the word "pwn" without being ironic.

2.) loltheism
---
The one and only __CSN
#76JVC-AshuraPosted 2/8/2014 5:05:15 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
__CSN posted...
You're seriously that f***ing stupid? (directed at Airtime)

This board isn't just for fanboyism. This game isn't infallible, and for that matter, it sucks. It's dated, ugly, laggy and glitched/hacked to hell.

For the last goddamn time, Yuropee laggers aren't good. If I moved to Spain or France and set up an NTSC Wii, I could win just by virtue of connection.

Stop blowing your own horns and blowing each others dicks. It's no coincidence that beasts like Chronic were some of the most humble guys on this board.

Agreed. Not every game is perfect and certainly not this one. I like this game, but I also hate some of its aspects like lousy graphics and horrid multiplayer. And at this stage in c2, we already know this game's qualities. We just choose to express them in different ways.

Oh man, why so much hate :) ? The game may be dated but it's absolutely not ugly. We fu****g don't care about graphics! As a SSF player, you know that very well. The gameplay is all what matter in C2! You could give me a ps4 and battlefield4 with it and I would still continue to play C2.

The problems with hackers and lags are a pain but they aren't systematic! Moreover, the friend/rival system alow you to create some more interesting games without indesirable people.

About yuropee laggers I don't know what to say... :D Did we play each other? Did you see me lag? I know that I can lag sometimes (and when I feel that lags aren't only bothering me but others too, I stop playing). However, I played many people in this board and they didn't complained about this.
I say all that^ , but maybe you were just trolling haha! (I didn't see much arguments with your accusation)

About blowing each others dicks (I like that expression^^), please try to be more tolerant. We all play to have fun but also because we like competition. It's perfectly normal wanting to show your skill to everybody, to being praised and recognize for something you're good at.
Airtime can't do that, being a PAL player. Feel how much frustrating it can be?

Now if you're having a blast in making fun of 13 years old dudes who just want to display their skills and have fun talking about the game they like, you're just lacking maturity/understanding and that's sad...
---
Want some melee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&hd=1
#77Andrew_KlonskyPosted 2/8/2014 5:05:49 PM
nex time u think sum1 a noob ARM WRUSSEL them. they mite be evn mor pro than u. dont juge the book of a cover.
---
Dreki fell pa, en Viga-Obivan reiddi upp sveroit hart
#78Katy_C2Posted 2/8/2014 5:36:30 PM
Yeah, graphics shouldn't matter. I can stil play a game like Super Turbo or 3SO and enjoy it. But for whatever reason, C2's graphics make my f***ing eyes sore. In addition to all of the other flaws, you see why it would be an issue.

This C2 community is just a shell of its former self, and it's sad you new guys will never see what it once was.
---
The one and only __CSN
#79_SignalPosted 2/8/2014 6:23:08 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
Yeah, graphics shouldn't matter. I can stil play a game like Super Turbo or 3SO and enjoy it. But for whatever reason, C2's graphics make my f***ing eyes sore. In addition to all of the other flaws, you see why it would be an issue.

This C2 community is just a shell of its former self, and it's sad you new guys will never see what it once was.

I understand what you're saying about the graphics because that's the way I feel about Modern Warfare 3, but I don't have that problem with C2.

I'm also a little sad that so many people have left, but this is about the same level of activity around this same time two years ago. There were days that it was just a few of us posting then too. That was when we dropped out of the top 10.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#80kastasticPosted 2/8/2014 6:23:27 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
CNN Broadcast >This C2 community is just a shell of its former self, and it's sad you new guys will never see what it once was.

Well said....

*On the other hand "that" doesn't mean their short visit/stay has to be unpleasant ;)
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU