C2 is still alive

#81SaihigPosted 2/8/2014 6:30:20 PM
In C2 you don't just die in one or two shots. If someone get's the jump on you, you still have a chance to fight back. That's all I need to enjoy this game. :) I grow weary of games like COD where the battle is over before either person can even pull the trigger a second time.
---
Are sigs really necessary? Who came up with this stuff?
#82B05S_BrennanPosted 2/8/2014 10:55:52 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
1.) You can't use the word "pwn" without being ironic.

It's no different than other internet words like "n00b".

2.) loltheism

I never mentioned atheism. ;)
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#83ThePrisoner06Posted 2/9/2014 12:10:55 AM
Thought I would pop in and add a few comments.

First off, in my eyes C2 is only just alive, yes new players are coming to the game, but this isnt always going to happen. As for how long it is going to last, that really rests with Nintendo. They are slowly cutting back on supporting the Wii through their servers, and when they decide to switch them off in favour of the WiiU and 3DS, then the Wii will cease to have online game play. The best example of this is the release of the Wii Mini, no online access at all with the console.

But the game will continue through the Wii mode on the WiiU itself and the main WiiU servers wont be going down for a long time. Thats why Im soon going to have to invest in a NTSC WiiU as my NTSC Wii is slowly cracking up.

As for some of the good players mentioned, I have come across most of them since I started playing C2 in 2011. Of all those mentioned Chronic and Symph were two of the best, and always loved seeing them online.

As for me, Im just an average player. Too busy elsewhere on other games and recording. But do like to suddenly pop on now and then and surprize one or two players.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#84CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 2/9/2014 12:31:16 AM
They're not about to shut off servers.

I'm pretty sure Nintendo doesn't shut off their servers.
I can still play all my DS games online.

Its part of their philosophy I think.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#85_SignalPosted 2/9/2014 1:12:30 AM
I suppose you're right. It is just alive. Hopefully HVS will release something in the future that has a similar "feel" with respect to movement and health.

It's hard for me to enjoy the games with low health. I rarely see the other guy first.

Also, I need something with Wiimote support. I don't think my thumbs will take much DA based on Injustice, LOL.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#86JVC-Airtime2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 8:14:15 AM
JVC-Ashura posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
__CSN posted...
You're seriously that f***ing stupid? (directed at Airtime)

This board isn't just for fanboyism. This game isn't infallible, and for that matter, it sucks. It's dated, ugly, laggy and glitched/hacked to hell.

For the last goddamn time, Yuropee laggers aren't good. If I moved to Spain or France and set up an NTSC Wii, I could win just by virtue of connection.

Stop blowing your own horns and blowing each others dicks. It's no coincidence that beasts like Chronic were some of the most humble guys on this board.

Agreed. Not every game is perfect and certainly not this one. I like this game, but I also hate some of its aspects like lousy graphics and horrid multiplayer. And at this stage in c2, we already know this game's qualities. We just choose to express them in different ways.

Oh man, why so much hate :) ? The game may be dated but it's absolutely not ugly. We fu****g don't care about graphics! As a SSF player, you know that very well. The gameplay is all what matter in C2! You could give me a ps4 and battlefield4 with it and I would still continue to play C2.

The problems with hackers and lags are a pain but they aren't systematic! Moreover, the friend/rival system alow you to create some more interesting games without indesirable people.

About yuropee laggers I don't know what to say... :D Did we play each other? Did you see me lag? I know that I can lag sometimes (and when I feel that lags aren't only bothering me but others too, I stop playing). However, I played many people in this board and they didn't complained about this.
I say all that^ , but maybe you were just trolling haha! (I didn't see much arguments with your accusation)

About blowing each others dicks (I like that expression^^), please try to be more tolerant. We all play to have fun but also because we like competition. It's perfectly normal wanting to show your skill to everybody, to being praised and recognize for something you're good at.
Airtime can't do that, being a PAL player. Feel how much frustrating it can be?

Now if you're having a blast in making fun of 13 years old dudes who just want to display their skills and have fun talking about the game they like, you're just lacking maturity/understanding and that's sad...

Lol well but. Thanks. Plus i like that expression to!
---
[JVC]Airtime
Keep calm and like Andromeda
#87JVC-Airtime2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 8:15:35 AM
Well put*
---
[JVC]Airtime
#88JVC-Airtime2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 8:17:36 AM
I will attempt to close this topic as there is no more to discuss.
(eastenders theme tune)
---
[JVC]Airtime
#89JVC-spacePosted 2/9/2014 9:57:12 AM
JVC-Ashura posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
__CSN posted...

This board isn't just for fanboyism. This game isn't infallible, and for that matter, it sucks. It's dated, ugly, laggy and glitched/hacked to hell.

For the last goddamn time, Yuropee laggers aren't good. If I moved to Spain or France and set up an NTSC Wii, I could win just by virtue of connection.

Stop blowing your own horns and blowing each others dicks. It's no coincidence that beasts like Chronic were some of the most humble guys on this board.

Agreed. Not every game is perfect and certainly not this one. I like this game, but I also hate some of its aspects like lousy graphics and horrid multiplayer. And at this stage in c2, we already know this game's qualities. We just choose to express them in different ways.

Oh man, why so much hate :) ? The game may be dated but it's absolutely not ugly. We fu****g don't care about graphics! As a SSF player, you know that very well. The gameplay is all what matter in C2! You could give me a ps4 and battlefield4 with it and I would still continue to play C2.

The problems with hackers and lags are a pain but they aren't systematic! Moreover, the friend/rival system alow you to create some more interesting games without indesirable people.

About yuropee laggers I don't know what to say... :D Did we play each other? Did you see me lag? I know that I can lag sometimes (and when I feel that lags aren't only bothering me but others too, I stop playing). However, I played many people in this board and they didn't complained about this.
I say all that^ , but maybe you were just trolling haha! (I didn't see much arguments with your accusation)

About blowing each others dicks (I like that expression^^), please try to be more tolerant. We all play to have fun but also because we like competition. It's perfectly normal wanting to show your skill to everybody, to being praised and recognize for something you're good at.

Now if you're having a blast in making fun of 13 years old dudes who just want to display their skills and have fun talking about the game they like, you're just lacking maturity/understanding and that's sad...

+1 Ashura, but If C3 come back, and if C3 conserves all the fun of C2, correct all the undeniables default (glitch, lag, Region lock), and add new things, you'll have less time on C2.
#90hc-valkiriaPosted 2/9/2014 10:39:07 AM
JVC-Ashura posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
__CSN posted...

Looking back on this, yeah, i suppose graphics don't matter that much. However, my point still remains the same. Some of us look at c2's good aspects and some look at the bad side of things. But don't give too much concern to what falcon/CSN says to you. Yes, he's a troll but he is right quite a bit on certain subjects. Just keep that in mind.