trick shot spas battle

#1hc-valkiriaPosted 2/7/2014 5:54:59 PM
Hey all u spasers out there. I've been thinking about the banality of daily pubs and here is my solution. How about if we play the letter game (idk what its name is but it's the one in which whenever a person messes up he receives a letter and loses once he receives enough letters to spell out the word) but with trick shots only. In
you're wondering how to do that, there are three ways: cowabunga kill, quickdraw, and falling star. The last two are on YouTube under the channel conduit 2 hub for u to see how it goes. The cowabunga is essentially killing by jumping off somewhere and shooting while in the air, or if ur familiar with assassin's creed, it is similar to when u jump off somewhere and kill with the hidden blades to perform an assassination. Anyways, if you're interested, post here. If not, please don't post so it'll be easier on me to keep track of who is interested.

Ur spasinator,

Valks
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 2/7/2014 6:08:44 PM
Hmmm...

Sounds like it could be tedious.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#3hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 6:34:43 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Hmmm...

Sounds like it could be tedious.

In what respect? Any suggestions for it to be less tedious? Perhaps only one type of trickshot?
#4CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 2/7/2014 6:56:38 PM
Well, I mean organizing it.

Either everybody involved would have to be in a chat at the same time as everyone is playing, or we'd all need headsets.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#5hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 7:01:51 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Either everybody involved would have to be in a chat at the same time as everyone is playing, or we'd all need headsets.

not necessarily. i can create a list of the order in which people play. and the format will be free for all so that everybody can hear my mic. if not, i also have skype so i can just tell who's up next, etc. they would just need a skype account which is free.
#6__CSNPosted 2/7/2014 7:02:56 PM
The SPAZ is practically the official gun for people who lag and can't aim.
#7CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 2/7/2014 7:13:20 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

not necessarily. i can create a list of the order in which people play. and the format will be free for all so that everybody can hear my mic. if not, i also have skype so i can just tell who's up next, etc. they would just need a skype account which is free.

You're going to need two way communication I think.

If its not efficient, people will get bored and just start fighting, and the event won't finish.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#8hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 7:29:26 PM
__CSN posted...
The SPAZ is practically the official gun for people who lag and can't aim.

then why isnt it the official gun of ventus? lol but yea its aiming reticle doesn't expand much with movement like the usp so i guess it is easier to aim with. lag is another story though. i really don't think lag has a role in it unless one uses metal legs supercharger set. THEN lag plays a role. but srsly lag shouldnt be an excuse or accusation for this game. hvs did a horrible job with lag. and the fact that certain sets and tactics create lag is simply messed up. hvs should've made this game better so we wouldn't be restricted in how we play. just the fact that this game has so many glitches proves how badly it was made. I haven't seen as many glitches in a nintendo game like this since the gamecube era when one could use infinite masterballs in pokemon colosseum and infinite super scope and black hole in super smash bros melee. as much as i love this game, it was made poorly and i'm pretty frustrated that this game forces us to play in more restricted manners than hvs anticipated.
#9hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 7:31:48 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

You're going to need two way communication I think.

If its not efficient, people will get bored and just start fighting, and the event won't finish.

well i don't really think two way comm. will be needed as long as ppl pay attention to what i say and the list that i send them. in addition, i plan to hold a max of maybe 5 players including myself in each match to avoid complications, in which case i will hold multiple rounds in order for everyone to play.