Let's list ways we can nerf the SMAW.

#11rawrLIKEaB05S__(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 9:25:08 AM
We're just lucky the SMAW travels slower in the game than in real life.
---
XBL: ajwmawesome Playing Battlefield 4, Batman Arkham Series
PSN: BlueStar7152 Playing Uncharted Series, Lost Planet 2
#12Hu1kSmAshPosted 2/15/2014 10:32:19 AM
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
We're just lucky the SMAW still travels slower in the game than in real life.

---
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch
#13CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 2/15/2014 1:10:42 PM
Hu1kSmAsh posted...

I wouldn't mind that so much if it also had the same running speed as real life, and similar ammo restrictions.

You know each rockets weighs more than the smaw does?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#14Hu1kSmAshPosted 2/15/2014 1:18:02 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Hu1kSmAsh posted...

I wouldn't mind that so much if it also had the same running speed as real life, and similar ammo restrictions.

You know each rockets weighs more than the smaw does?

It makes sense.
---
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch
#15JVC-spacePosted 2/16/2014 6:52:15 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
I thought the forum had already decided what we wanted to do forever ago.

Make it so that its damage is associated with the distance the rocket travels, so at short distances it does very little damage.

And, make it so the rockets come out slow, but speed up.

It makes no sens.
In my opinion, HVS have to correct fire lag. Most of players have fire lag when they use the SMAW.
#16The_Mad_KittenPosted 2/17/2014 9:31:18 PM
Hmm... give it heatseaking, OHKO, and when you fire it you get a shield like the AEGIS defense device.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.
#17DerppopotamusPosted 2/18/2014 5:27:36 PM
They could pull the realism card and have it not explode if it makes impact too close to the player. At least you won't get Kamikazied anymores. People say Self Destruct isn't a problem, but often times the game does not take away a point for it.
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#18CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 2/18/2014 9:52:30 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
They could pull the realism card and have it not explode if it makes impact too close to the player. At least you won't get Kamikazied anymores. People say Self Destruct isn't a problem, but often times the game does not take away a point for it.

Often times being, Every single team mode besides shared stock.

They should also have the 30M long cone of death extend out of the back of it, that instantly kills allies.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#19DerppopotamusPosted 2/20/2014 9:07:14 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Derppopotamus posted...

They should also have the 30M long cone of death extend out of the back of it, that instantly kills allies.

http://blogs.ublabs.org/crittercorner/files/2010/10/SplatterZone.jpg
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#20CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 2/20/2014 10:16:09 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Derppopotamus posted...

http://blogs.ublabs.org/crittercorner/files/2010/10/SplatterZone.jpg

Its like sea world, but different.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656