The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is BpB still alive?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Is BpB still alive?
1 year ago#1
If it is, may I please know- I hope that it is and that Derpy didn't leave.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.
1 year ago#2
All clans are dead
1 year ago#3
DUN DUN DUNNN!
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.
1 year ago#4
LOL.

I could be mistaken about this, but I think BpB somewhat dissolved, or rather it was decided that the name was to be retired.

Last I heard Derpy was still leading a clan.

About three weeks ago there was a post about active clans. I think several are still considered active, and FF5 is still active.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
1 year ago#5
I haven't heard of them since you left, so as an empirical statement, no.
---
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea
1 year ago#6
Yup, we are. c; We've just been playing other games.

Why does everyone think I left? I posted two days ago. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/68575597?page=1
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
1 year ago#7
Sorry to double post, but I'd like to make sure everyone knows I'm not dead.
---
1 year ago#8
Derpy, I thought you were dead the whole time. I was sure you reincarnated into Khmer or Drift.
---
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea
1 year ago#9
I dunno, I am not playing though. Too much OP SMAW. I have moved on to PC gaming and mobile gaming.
1 year ago#10
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
I dunno, I am not playing though. Too much OP SMAW. I have moved on to PC gaming and mobile gaming.

I came from PC gaming to playing Conduit 2. Even though this game isn't as polished as the games we play on PC, it's just as fun. Maybe even more.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Is BpB still alive?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived