Help Grow Conduit 2 Hardcore Mode with Me, Ventus, Drophy, and Nightfire

#11drophyghostPosted 2/24/2014 10:38:31 PM
nightfire0013 posted...
"U Conduit 2"

@drophy: You did fine. It just takes some getting used to.

The Phase Rifle is a decent weapon to use when you're still new to HC, since it normally doesn't require the use of lock on anyways.

Oh, that... Yeah, I know, I just wanted to go PR vs PR against Signal, but normaly one of us would die b4 that happened :(

And hey! I couldīve gone even cheaper! (I had a Turret as well... Hahaha)

btw... that backstab on streets... good job haha
I totally forgot you could hear me haha
Still, your timing was perfect O.o
Do you remember that one? You were using the Carby, I jumped and tried to get a backstab on you... But you noticed (I guess you heard me coming?), went fast(ly?) a few steps back (I hate SC) and I was the one who ended being backstabed hahaha

GGs bro! ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#12CmoIsDaNam3Posted 2/25/2014 5:36:49 AM
nightfire0013 posted...
"U Conduit 2"

@drophy: You did fine. It just takes some getting used to.

The Phase Rifle is a decent weapon to use when you're still new to HC, since it normally doesn't require the use of lock on anyways.

xXAISPXx posted...
Heck, I'll do it.

Yay. Just remember to bring your Eclipse.

Nah nightfire, it does, it at least for me it does.
---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun
#13_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 7:49:34 AM
Well, unfortunately I fell asleep early last night and didn't get to play at all. Oopsy.

@ Drophy, I thought you did well. Nightfire and I had already played a couple matches to warm up, and I got whipped so badly by him and Chain the night before that I was out for revenge (apparently on whoever (whomever?) I could get it on, LOL). Hopefully we'll get more games in, and I'll do my best to get on earlier when I can. I totally understand your TV situation, because that's why I usually can't get on earlier! Also, I would be totally up for a PR 1v1 whenever we can schedule it. Also fine with me if you want to use lockon, but I think we should have the radar off.

@ Ventus: We've had some great exchanges over the last year or so. For me the pattern is often like this: I spot you then I go to scope, and either I see you drawing down on me, or a rocket already on its way. I squeeze off a quick PR shot then jump out of the way! Sometimes it works... sometimes I get the spinning blowup! I think it's more fun for us to go SMAW vs. PR, than SMAW vs. USP/EF/SC, but maybe that's just me. What about you?

@ Cmo: I suspect that you are in a select group of people that can successfully use the PR in combination with lockon like that. I know there's no way I can do it. I've tried. It's too many buttons for me to push all at the same time! I'm just curious, where do you have your alt-fire and lockon buttons mapped to? Also, let's not forget our 1v1. I'm looking forward to it.

@ Nightfire: "BAH!"
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#14hc-valkiriaPosted 2/25/2014 9:19:55 AM
_Signal posted...
Well, unfortunately I fell asleep early last night and didn't get to play at all.

@ Cmo: I suspect that you are in a select group of people that can successfully use the PR in combination with lockon like that. I know there's no way I can do it. I've tried. It's too many buttons for me to push all at the same time! I'm just curious, where do you have your alt-fire and lockon buttons mapped to? Also, let's not forget our 1v1. I'm looking forward to it.

It's more of a situation based circumstance. If u need to quick scope and kill quickly, then lock on can help with multiple targets. If ur hiding behind a corner, no lock on is needed. Or sometimes no lock on is needed, period. I like to do both.
#15CmoIsDaNam3Posted 2/25/2014 1:39:31 PM
_Signal posted...

Well, I feel special now knowing this. LOL

My alt-fire button is on the B-button, I changed it to this and my fire button to down on the D-pad back in the TCon days to fire my guns faster (Which worked a little better actually) and I just never changed it back, so now I'm stuck with this, but my lock-on button is the same, its really the fire button and alt-fire that I messed with along with some other smaller things.

Also, I'm waiting on you to let me know when we can start. lol
---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun
#16B05S_P4GPosted 2/25/2014 7:51:22 PM
_Signal posted...
@ Cmo: I suspect that you are in a select group of people that can successfully use the PR in combination with lockon like that. I know there's no way I can do it. I've tried. It's too many buttons for me to push all at the same time! I'm just curious, where do you have your alt-fire and lockon buttons mapped to?

I use the Phase Rifle in the same way as him mostly. I use the standard B to fire, but Z as alt fire and down as lock-on. Something I just tried out in TCon and stuck to.
---
C2 FC: 3011-0210-9706 | PSN: B05S_P4GG | NNID: NintyConsolGAMR | Currently playing Blacklight: Retribution on PS4.
#17_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 8:28:18 PM
You guys are soooo weird!

j/k

I'm sure there are way better layouts than what I'm using (the default), but I'm afraid I've played so long I'm stuck with it. LOL, I definitely couldn't shoot with my thumb!
---
#18drophyghostPosted 2/25/2014 9:12:50 PM
_Signal posted...
@ Drophy, I thought you did well. Nightfire and I had already played a couple matches to warm up, and I got whipped so badly by him and Chain the night before that I was out for revenge (apparently on whoever (whomever?) I could get it on, LOL). Hopefully we'll get more games in, and I'll do my best to get on earlier when I can. I totally understand your TV situation, because that's why I usually can't get on earlier! Also, I would be totally up for a PR 1v1 whenever we can schedule it. Also fine with me if you want to use lockon, but I think we should have the radar off.

Uh... I just went positive cuz I keep camping :P (Not on purpose... Itīs just that... Not having a radar/teammates gets me scared haha. I feel everyone is following me haha

1vs1? Hmm... I donīt like that much 1vs1s, but it could be fun ^ ^ (the last one I had against Valks (PRvsPR as well) was pretty fun tbh ^ ^) so yeah, Iīll give it a shot ^ ^. Day? Time? ^ ^. With a few days of anticipation, almost any day/time will work for me ^ ^

As for the lock on... Uhh... idk, whatever you want is fine with me ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#19_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 6:15:40 AM
drophyghost posted...
_Signal posted...

Uh... I just went positive cuz I keep camping :P (Not on purpose... Itīs just that... Not having a radar/teammates gets me scared haha. I feel everyone is following me haha

1vs1? Hmm... I donīt like that much 1vs1s, but it could be fun ^ ^ (the last one I had against Valks (PRvsPR as well) was pretty fun tbh ^ ^) so yeah, Iīll give it a shot ^ ^. Day? Time? ^ ^. With a few days of anticipation, almost any day/time will work for me ^ ^

As for the lock on... Uhh... idk, whatever you want is fine with me ^ ^

Yay!

Also, I find that I camp a bit more in HC myself, or maybe that it's that I move more cautiously.

We'll figure it out soon.

Also, thanks for joining last night Val, your Hive Cannon was tough!
---