I think the code to run on a private serve already exists at HVS

#11B05S_P4GPosted 2/27/2014 12:58:45 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I think we have forgotten that the game may be over its lifespan, but not the community.

Without the game much of the community will disperse.
---
C2 FC: 3011-0210-9706 | PSN: B05S_P4GG | NNID: NintyConsolGAMR | Currently playing Conduit 2 on Wii until it's gone.
#12xXAISPXxPosted 2/27/2014 1:02:18 PM
B05S_P4G posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
I think we have forgotten that the game may be over its lifespan, but not the community.

We could migrate to Aiden's board.
---
SOTD: ---
#13Katy_C2Posted 2/27/2014 1:07:52 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
B05S_P4G posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

We could migrate to Aiden's board.

Hardly anyone posted on that board even when the game was active. I don't recall the CCL being very active either outside of LC activity.

Conduit is done.
---
The one and only __CSN
#14_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 3:45:44 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
I'm not the bitter one here. If anything, I'm laughing my ass off watching you cracking up and spamming the board. My only wish is that this game could have died on a high note. Things went so far downhill with the Cmo and UAU Show. Seriously.

This board in its earlier days - http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DfJuapp9SORA&sa=U&ei=jJsPU5_ZA-jC2wXY1IDICQ&ved=0CCEQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNGFx_1hIXQqEJwUvuHHaF5n1ET3Lw

This board now - http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DkfVsfOSbJY0&sa=U&ei=8ZsPU82CJonB2wXv3oGYCQ&ved=0CCcQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNFU776jHcszRe-aXfflW1DFPTyoaQ

I'm sorry, but I didn't spend any time looking at your links. I'll try to later tonight when I have more time.

As far as I'm concerned the game is ending on a high note and not dying at all.

I've said for a while that I feel bad for you. If it makes you feel better to push me down then go ahead. I can take it.

I tried to befriend you in pm's but you only seemed interested in stirring up trouble. That's what matters you know, friends, not the dumb game. Everything comes to an end. That's what gives it value and prevents us from taking it for granted.

As far as this board is concerned, I'll continue to hang around as long as there is someone interesting to interact with. It has become a part of my lifestyle. It won't matter that we're not playing the game anymore. Not to me. Eventually after the game is long dead, it will become a social board and we can post whatever we want. Maybe then I'll be able to post a GGs Falcon, and I'll mean it.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#15_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 4:01:59 PM
Oh, and regarding me "cracking up and spamming the board," I was stuck at home today until 2 waiting on a repair guy who was working on our furnace.

I played C2 for about three hours this morning, including some matches with Brennan. By that time my hands were tired and I made some threads. I made 6 pretty well thought out and distinct threads. That doesn't really fit the definition of spamming.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't profoundly sad, just like I was after watching the final episode of Miami Vice, or Battlestar Galactica. I'm profoundly sad. The game has become a part of my lifestyle, and looking ahead I know there will be a void that I'll have to fill.
---
#16JVC-AshuraPosted 2/27/2014 4:07:49 PM
I support this thread even though I can't do anything to help. I'm also very pissed at Nintendo's greed...
---
Want some melee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&hd=1
#17kastasticPosted 2/28/2014 1:08:39 PM(edited)
UPDATE:

It is 100% possible to act as host and play with other players (no max lobby of course the host would have to have alien internet connection.) via any internet connection (even dial up, lol).

There are two ways that I know of.....
-1st way is each player must have a "certain accessory" for their Wii.....very unlikely.
-2nd is you can host your own connection for internet play, without the problems or limitations of the Nintendo WiFi Connection or hassle of BBA.

Yes, I have already done it with C2......The frame rate was low and the game was a little out of sync with the other players, but with adjustments and constant updates taking place on a daily basis it can only get better.

I aim to try MW3 next....I think MW3 will run a lot better.

Let the PM's flow.
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#18_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 2:18:46 PM(edited)
MW3??!!

MW3?

What on Earth would you want to play that for?

I'm just kidding. It's pretty fun with other people that you know.

And um, about that other thing you mentioned I just have one thing to say:

"Protect the VIP!"

---
#19DerppopotamusPosted 2/28/2014 3:47:47 PM
I remember during the launch Stream that they did, they were playing the game on LAN and mentioned that LAN was in the games code. But hidden. I figured the Coders/hackers would have found it by now. But, I guess the kind fellows who found the debug map in TCon didn't stick around to find something in Conduit 2.
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in