3. My Email to Nintendo.
1 year ago#31
A_S_A_PXx posted...
Conduit 3 & Smash for Xbox360

......No.
---
No more Nintendo WFC, no more SOTD!
1 year ago#32
I was doing some research and found this link.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/63490188

I remember when the Nintendo servers goofed and we had a hard time getting into the game. But TCon was fine.
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
1 year ago#33
@AISP .........Yes
---
When You Cry it is not a Sign Of Weakness but a sign that you have holding back tears for to long.
1 year ago#34
I expected the exact reaction I got from my post. As rude and ignorant as you all think it is. Its not any less true. Nintendo wants to move on. Im sure if they cared to keep WFC ongoing, They would work out a fee system kinda like how the Original Xbox did for the Halo 2 fans.

Im also sorry for any of you that keep in contact exclusively through WFC. But if your friends are THAT important to you. There is tons of social media on the internet. FB, Twitter, YouTube, Skype, pick one.

I also was never under the impression, that C2 DIDN'T have dedicated players like Chain and Signal. I'm just merely stating alot of people I talk to suddenly feel bummed out, even tho they weren't even playing the Wii in the first place.

Someday I'd like people to read the actual words I post without imagining hateful emotion or tone behind it. I've seen other people post my posts and it was taken a completely different way. I understand alot of you dislike me and my posts on this board. Me being gone worked out for everyone even despite whatever emails I get.

Also food for thought. The Wii Mini's lack of internet connectivity should've been your first clue Scooby, Its not like the Wii was a haven for online gaming last gen anyways. A much bigger uproar would ensue if 360 or PS3's online functions were s*** canned.

Again sorry for your luck.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
1 year ago#35
Mindesyn posted...
As rude and ignorant as you all think it is. Its not any less true.

Ummm...

Not a very compelling response to the points which I made.

Nintendo wants to move on.

Wait, what?

You say this as if its a summary of what you said earlier, but doesn't relate in any way to your earlier post.

Besides that, how the heck is that supposed to be an adequate response to my original complaint?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
1 year ago#36
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
how the heck is that supposed to be an adequate response to my original complaint?

I wasnt addressing your complaint and neither will Nintendo. If you want I can give you a personal email of my cousin who works at Nintendo Canada. But I doubt it will get past his inbox.
---
1 year ago#37
Mindesyn posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
how the heck is that supposed to be an adequate response to my original complaint?

I wasnt addressing your complaint and neither will Nintendo. If you want I can give you a personal email of my cousin who works at Nintendo Canada. But I doubt it will get past his inbox.

I've worked at an email center before.

Everything makes it past the inbox.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
1 year ago#38
Nah Jaye I don't think of you as rude...rough around the edges and opinionated, sure. It's one of the things I like best about ya. There was a day before political correctness that such attributes were called brutally honest. You might not always be right in my opinion on stuff , but I can always count on honesty from you... Be it something I relate to an actual self truth for me or not...I know you always are honest .

Also would never connect ignorant to one of your posts. Apathetic, perhaps sometimes... If our truths don't mesh, etc

I missed having you around here, miss the good old days... Anyway, for what it's worth while the forums still 'active' I wanted you to know that. Man if I could force you both to get along, I'd MAKE you and those you don't get along with so much on here to get along, lol!

But I can't, so I won't. Likely wouldn't be heartfelt anyway if it was forced so there's no point in it.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
1 year ago#39
old_man_mossy posted...
Likely wouldn't be heartfelt anyway if it was forced so there's no point in it.

You can bring logic to a message board but you cant make the community adopt it. This board is like the Canada of message boards. If someone says something thats not nice, They are told to be quiet and shunned. Ironically the Canadians on the board are the most brutal in their honesty.
---
1 year ago#40
Mindesyn posted...
If someone says something thats not nice, They are told to be quiet and shunned.

When's the last time that happened?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. My Email to Nintendo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived