My Email to Nintendo.

#41Katy_C2Posted 3/1/2014 9:08:04 AM
Mindesyn posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Likely wouldn't be heartfelt anyway if it was forced so there's no point in it.

You can bring logic to a message board but you cant make the community adopt it. This board is like the Canada of message boards. If someone says something thats not nice, They are told to be quiet and shunned. Ironically the Canadians on the board are the most brutal in their honesty.

+Myself, Shin, and Zeno, wherever he is. America can be honest too when we don't have Republicans running around in the White House and Congress.
---
The one and only __CSN
#42night42marePosted 3/1/2014 10:20:05 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Mindesyn posted...
If someone says something thats not nice, They are told to be quiet and shunned.

When's the last time that happened?

Everywhere and every time.
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#43old_man_mossyPosted 3/1/2014 11:10:47 AM
Katy_C2 posted...
Mindesyn posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

You can bring logic to a message board but you cant make the community adopt it. This board is like the Canada of message boards. If someone says something thats not nice, They are told to be quiet and shunned. Ironically the Canadians on the board are the most brutal in their honesty.

+Myself, Shin, and Zeno, wherever he is. America can be honest too when we don't have Republicans running around in the White House and Congress.

Yeah! You tell em' them evil republicans, lmao. If you honestly believe there is a difference in either party anymore...aw forget it. Not worth the time.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#44CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/1/2014 8:39:17 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Katy_C2 posted...
Mindesyn posted...
old_man_mossy posted...

Yeah! You tell em' them evil republicans, lmao. If you honestly believe there is a difference in either party anymore...aw forget it. Not worth the time.

Nah, tell em man, otherwise I will. lol
---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun
#45BillyMay5Posted 3/1/2014 10:14:18 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Mindesyn posted...
If someone says something thats not nice, They are told to be quiet and shunned.

When's the last time that happened?

When's the last time you posted?
---
BILLY MAYS HERE WITH THE NEW AND IMPROVED CONDUIT 2 SITE!
http://www.wix.com/conduit2 | http://conduitleague.forumotion.com/
#46xXAISPXxPosted 3/2/2014 11:08:52 AM
Jaye still has some right in his statement.
---
No more Nintendo WFC, no more SOTD!
#47CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 11:46:51 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Jaye still has some right in his statement.

This sort of thinking/statement bugs me. People with that mindset are enablers of just about the most terrible behavior imaginable.

You can say the same thing about Games, Zeno, and Falcon. Or even Leon when he was crusading against "unworthy users". And those people are NOTHING compared to sour apples I've dealt with on other communities, all of which have been propped up by similar reasoning.

Not to compare Jaye to those listed. Its just that you hit a bit of a nerve there.

Another pet peeve. You've made a statement that is unfalsifiable.
Its too vague.
What precisely do you mean?
If you're referring to complaining being 'whiny and selfish' or whatever, well. Sure. Thats fine.
I disagree, but thats how it is.
But if you're referring to "Nintendo wants to move on", Well. Something like that is Pure conjecture, with absolutely no evidence to support it. In fact, it seems as if Nintendo has virtually no choice in the matter.

So, anyway.
Thats all a bit off topic, I apologize.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#48Shooter613Posted 3/2/2014 12:20:52 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
You've made a statement that is unfalsifiable.
Its too vague.

AISP in a nutshell.

But I agree with J, in that it's not worth keeping WFC anymore.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#49CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 12:44:09 PM
Shooter613 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
You've made a statement that is unfalsifiable.
Its too vague.

AISP in a nutshell.

But I agree with J, in that it's not worth keeping WFC anymore.

I could agree to that mostly,
Except for MKwii, and Brawl.

Especially MK.
Biggest wii game after wii sports, with an attach rate of something like 32%?

HUGE online game.

There are also a few WFC games that are less than two years old.
Pokemon Black 2, and Pokemon White 2, are only a year and 4 month old.

When you buy a game, do you expect online support for more than a year and a half?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#50Shooter613Posted 3/2/2014 12:49:24 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
There are also a few WFC games that are less than two years old.
Pokemon Black 2, and Pokemon White 2, are only a year and 4 month old.

When you buy a game, do you expect online support for more than a year and a half?

I agree with MKW, but Brawl always had connectivity problems. However, I don't see the point in maintaining the WFC for one populated game, especially if it's getting an upgrade on the WiiU.

But if I know that a system is being replaced soon, then no, I don't expect online support for too long. Also, how populated are the last two games' communities?
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371