i got a headset!

#1night42marePosted 2/28/2014 6:53:31 PM
I got a headset now! Whoo hoo!!! But whenever I use it there's a crossed out Mic and I can't hear anyone or talk. But when I'm on the place right when u get onto multiplayer it works just fine. Any help???
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#2hc-valkiriaPosted 2/28/2014 6:59:46 PM
Try disabling the mic feature then turning it back on in the options menu. Also, the mic doesn't always work. So sometimes it cant be helped
#3Katy_C2Posted 2/28/2014 7:02:03 PM
night42mare posted...
I got a headset now! Whoo hoo!!! But whenever I use it there's a crossed out Mic and I can't hear anyone or talk. But when I'm on the place right when u get onto multiplayer it works just fine. Any help???

Congratulations, scrub. You have successfully burned money you will never see again on a flimsy headset for a game that won't be playable online in three months' time.

But it's extremely kind of you to ruin the last days of this game for everyone else by broadcasting your screeching, lisping pre-pubescent voice to a team that could not give less of a f*** about what you have to say.
---
The one and only __CSN
#4night42mare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 7:07:54 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
night42mare posted...

Congratulations, scrub. You have successfully burned money you will never see again on a flimsy headset for a game that won't be playable online in three months' time.

But it's extremely kind of you to ruin the last days of this game for everyone else by broadcasting your screeching, lisping pre-pubescent voice to a team that could not give less of a f*** about what you have to say.

#1: I see that you know I am a better person and that is why you try to insult me. To bring me down to your level and make you feel better
#2: it costed 3 bucks, pocket change
#3: I've already gone through puberty and my voice is damn deep so just please keep your trap shut about things you don't know and say something worth while.
#4: its not just for my Wii.
---
#5Katy_C2Posted 2/28/2014 7:11:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6night42mare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 7:18:35 PM
#7Katy_C2Posted 2/28/2014 7:24:52 PM
#8night42mare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 7:35:54 PM
#9hc-valkiriaPosted 2/28/2014 8:06:37 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
night42mare posted...

Well considering you ruined all of our c2 days since the beginning, I hardly find nightmare's posts harmful. And once again, u srsly need to get better at trolling, scrub. What's next? The classic sexuality insults? Nobody cares about what you say so idk why you try to downgrade us. This is kind of like a doomsday situation here. Yea we're never going to play online again, by at least we dont have to come back to this board to get annoyed with your childish remarks. Besides, if u hate the game so much, u should have left this board a long time ago. I have no idea why you are still here. So move along and go troll the real 12 year olds over on the pokemon forums.
#10night42mare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 8:09:33 PM
Well that was fun while it lasted.
---