i got a headset!

#31Unlucky_7Posted 3/1/2014 12:49:46 PM
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
Shooter613 posted...
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
Thats what she said

Shouldn't you be busy on getting banned again for being underaged?

Thats what my brother said! Literally he ususes all of my account plus why are you asking me personal questions about my age you could be banned for asking someone a very secure question. Honestly keep your nose out of peoples lives

The sad part is that you thought that was funny or made any sense. GTFO, smelly Yuro scrub. There are too many dense twelve-year olds here already.
#32JVC-Airtime2Posted 3/1/2014 12:55:27 PM
Unlucky_7 posted...
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
Shooter613 posted...
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
Thats what she said

Thats what my brother said! Literally he ususes all of my account plus why are you asking me personal questions about my age you could be banned for asking someone a very secure question. Honestly keep your nose out of peoples lives

The sad part is that you thought that was funny or made any sense. GTFO, smelly Yuro scrub. There are too many dense twelve-year olds here already.

Lol people trying to be clever
---
[JVC]Airtime
Keep calm and like Andromeda
#33Unlucky_7Posted 3/1/2014 1:00:42 PM
I can tell you firsthand that it sounds much more clever when you can speak English properly.

With that issue resolved, get your underaged ass off of my board. Don't you guys have a war to be retreating from?
#34JVC-Airtime2Posted 3/1/2014 1:38:48 PM
Unlucky_7 posted...
I can tell you firsthand that it sounds much more clever when you can speak English properly.

With that issue resolved, get your underaged ass off of my board. Don't you guys have a war to be retreating from?

Hehehe this is fun
---
[JVC]Airtime
Keep calm and like Andromeda
#35hc-valkiriaPosted 3/1/2014 2:47:32 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
Morality is an imaginary human construct, and definitely isn't defined by some dumbass squeaker on the internet.

You're a sack of blood and s***, just like everyone else. There are no better or worse human beings.

Also, lol at Valerie crusading against me. Maybe I'll read your posts if you can figure out how to punctuate and capitalize.

I dont bother with punctuation or capitalization because I'm only talking to you. Its not like I'm writing to my professor. Lol. And I'm not crusading. I'm only pointing out who is really poisoning our remaining days. Ur not worth my efforts to crusade against someone.
#36hc-valkiriaPosted 3/1/2014 2:48:49 PM
Katy_C2 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Lol I totally called it.
#37CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/1/2014 7:37:24 PM
Loving it, what a nice way to start the end of the Wii: trolling Falcon. :)
---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun
#38night42mare(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 7:49:25 PM
Shooter613 posted...
JVC-Airtime2 posted...
Thats what she said

Peaese, let's not start another one of these arguments again...
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#39Unlucky_7Posted 3/1/2014 8:04:28 PM
#401PefrogPosted 3/1/2014 9:41:09 PM