Daily Player Profile

hc-valkiria
Posted: 3/2/2014 1:05:24 PM
kastastic posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
kastastic posted...
Shooter613 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
lol whoever does mine will probably complain about my lag and how the lag with metal lets supercharger set is the only way i got kills

It's not really "whoever does mine" as much as it is Tevas repeating it over and over.

Struck a key there didn't I?
^Since you used the exact same lag and load-out to fool people into thinking you were any good.
Turned out you are nothing more than a butt-hurt troll....

are you talking about me or samu5? if it's directed to me, like i said, i retired that set long ago. in fact, i have found sets that surpass it. the metal leg supercharger makes the running too uncontrollable for me to handle. plus, i like to try things other than spas. it's a bit boring now.

I was talking to shamus......
All the old timers know how he only used metal legs + supercharger and had a horrid connection.
^hence he got lots of kills that in no way did he deserve.

In the end he turned out to be nothing more than a troll....who appears to be butt-hurt that he is no longer the "topic of discussion". So now he feels the urge to troll and cause grief to anyone who doesn't worship him.

As far as my comment toward you...I was only joking...you can take a joke right?

I just love how fast shamus jumped on my comment since that was his main load-out...lol

well it was hard for me to tell since for a while, i felt like you thought that's the only set i used and would continue to think so...but if that was a joke, then haha

No Action Available

No actions are currently available to you with this message.