Daily Player Profile

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Daily Player Profile
1 year ago#31
Bottom line is that we've seen a lot of players come through the "Conduit."

Obviously we don't all feel the same about everyone.

My feeling was that we would dedicate a day to a particular player. If you guys have no objections, I'll pick the player for that particular day. If there are days that I will not be online, I'll set those threads up in advance.

Then anyone who wishes can post in that thread. They can comment on the players style, their loadouts, their personality, how they contributed to the community here, or to the game at large, pretty much whatever they want to say about the player. If you have a particular story about a particular match, that's great too.

I really just have two rules:

1. This isn't meant to be a smear campaign, so please don't use this as an excuse to bash other players or start fights. Do your best to come up with something positive to say or at least put a positive spin on something that may be interpreted as negative.

2. If the conversation starts to drift away from the player, becoming technical about their loadout or weapon choice, try not to get too far off-topic. These threads are intended to be about the player, and not how many headshots it takes to kill with the USP or how overpowered the Scar is with double ballistics. It's fine to mention these aspects of the player, especially if they are known for them, but let's not dedicate page after page to them and get back to talking about the player.

I see no reason to close these topics unless they get out of hand, but if you have something to say about someone, don't wait too long as the topic may from inactivity.

I will revamp the list, adding those that have been mentioned, and we'll try to get started on this Monday.

One other note, it's possible that as the online game winds down, some of these threads will begin to dominate the forum. As Elvis Presley's martial arts instructor Master Kang Rhee once said, "If you are working in the mud, look to the sky and not to the mud." Let's try to go out on a high note.

If anyone wants to contribute significantly to a particular players thread, please let me know and I'll give you a heads-up so that you'll be ready to post early the day their thread goes up.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
1 year ago#32
Ok, here's the updated list. We may go past Day Zero, LOL.

A-Thon X
Aakify
Aiden
AISP
Andy
ASAPX
Biscuit
Boxdude
Brennan
Chain
Chariloe
Chesluk
Chronic
Cmo
Cold_night
CynralKynathel
DCSkater
Derpy
Drift2Nova
Dswiftbro
eig7thy
Est
Falcon
FF5tingray
FutureBen
Galasky
Hawke
HungoverHero (Keith)
iRGush
Jason
Jaye
JVC-Airtime2
JVC-Space
KainWind
Kastastic
Keet
Khmer
Kickitsmooth
Kilfrfun
LeThA
Lig
Loremas
Mad_Kitten
Memo77
Metalkinight
Mike
Night42mare
Nightfire
Nightrisen
Numbuh
OldManMossy
P4G
PedroScar
Punch
Razor
Redeemer
Rhoads
Saihig
Samu
Shen
ShotgunToFace (Krish)
Signal
Silent Nexus (Mr. Ford)
SilentXWing
Silly_Squirl_G
SkozotheCannibal
Spear
StatueofLuberty
Symph
Tevas
Toezer
TPRTV
V3NOM
Valk
VintageRonJohn
Wasabee
XG4Legend
Xord
ZeketheN00B
---
1 year ago#33
Saihig really inspired me to explore the dark star potential. I never really played him until a couple of weeks ago but I had watched how successful he was with the dark star and hvs45.

I also want to thank Chronic for 'toying' with me in the early days. Great character.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
1 year ago#34
My name, why can no one spell my name. ;'(
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
1 year ago#35
eig7hty posted...

Yeah, that was my bad.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
1 year ago#36
Not your fault at all. I was working on this list pretty late at night last night. I knew there was no way I would be able to remember everyone who had contributed here, so I made the list by sifting through several "FC Lists" that Jason had made as well as Battle Ladder posts.

I actually know how to spell your name Eig7hty, I just messed it up because I'm not great with the whole list thing. Sorry.

LOL, if I had known that Jason was lurking, I would have tried to recruit him to make the list!
---
1 year ago#37
LuisEC, Richar, Poison, TLS, Hangar99, ñ, Rockstar, me haha
---
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
Keet is a cookie.
1 year ago#38
Mey_girl posted...
LuisEC, Richar, Poison, TLS, Hangar99, ñ, Rockstar, me haha

Sí, ¿qué pasa con mi jugador favorito Mey?

@Signal Also since you have added JVC-Airtime <loves the smaw and JVC-Space cadet you should also add Ashura and Coco especially since they have both played NTSC......Thank you ;)

@Mey>Echo de menos nuestra diversión veces Mey:,( Debemos volver a jugar antes del final.
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
1 year ago#39
I'm so sorry I missed you guys.

I don't know how it happened, but I'll get you all added and repost the list.

So sorry...

This is why I shouldn't do lists!
---
1 year ago#40
eig7hty posted...

Welcome to my world.

Few people on this board can tell the difference between an "O" and a "0".
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Daily Player Profile

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived