C2 not shutting Down

#21hc-valkiriaPosted 3/6/2014 1:16:24 AM
Yes. But there are issues to be addressed that I sent as a pm in your inbox. If you battle me, i need to know a few days in advance.
#22CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/6/2014 2:41:01 PM
LigersRule posted...
Can you people stop being in denial? There is not a single game on the Wii that will still be playable online come May. That includes Conduit 2. And there is nothing any publisher or developer can do about it.

There are technically ways to still be able to play games online, though not through the Wii, but anybody who talks about it gets modded thanks to the wonderful Moderators of GameFAQs.

You guys?

Its just the OP, and he's just looking at incomplete information.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#23Silly_Squirl_GPosted 3/6/2014 8:01:56 PM
dear God i hope your right
#24LigersRulePosted 3/6/2014 10:54:13 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
You guys?

Its just the OP, and he's just looking at incomplete information.

I wasn't just talking about this topic. There have been about 10 topics talking about the wifi going down, how we can get it back up, whether HVS can patch in anything, whether Nintendo can doing anything about it, sending in letters to Nintendo, people talking about whether it is or isn't on any specific lists.

In this topic, yes, it is just the OP. But on the board? There are definitely a lot more people thinking they can fight this. And they can't.

I've seen one solution that might work. And that was Tevas's, about the HomeBrew guys. Anybody else is kidding themselves.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#25xXAISPXxPosted 3/7/2014 1:38:54 PM
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
dear God i hope your right

---
No more Nintendo WFC, no more SOTD!
#26xXAISPXxPosted 3/7/2014 1:39:21 PM
Did you not read what the people posted? Haha.
---
No more Nintendo WFC, no more SOTD!