FFA Sniping Tourney?

#31CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 11:33:00 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Oh, well you also have to charge it, and even with capacitor, you still aren't as fast as quickscoping with the Phase Rifle, PR is still better man.

Charge shots aren't everything. If I cant charge, then I can easily evade pr shots while moving around firing standard shots. Plus, nobody quickscopes with sr......it isn't a quick scope contest nor is it necessary to quick scope with sr. Pr has more power but is a one hit wonder. Miss and ur dead. With sr, miss then evade and fire standard shots.

If you can hit anything at all. lol
---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun
#32hc-valkiriaPosted 3/4/2014 11:54:40 AM
Same goes for pr so idk ur point. Plus its not that hard to aim with it.
#33CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 12:00:15 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Same goes for pr so idk ur point. Plus its not that hard to aim with it.

Not really the same, the accuracy is horrible, plus you dont have to lead your shots with the PR.
---
Cmo More Often.
#34eig7htyPosted 3/4/2014 12:13:17 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
you still aren't as fast as quickscoping with the Phase Rifle

SR has no ADS delay when firing......
---
If the result of tommorrow is today, what would you have done yesterday?
#35hc-valkiriaPosted 3/4/2014 12:27:59 PM
Not with stabilizer. U can even shoot akimbo. Pr relies on scoping. Sr can go both ways. They're equally good
#36CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/4/2014 12:53:30 PM(edited)
I would like to bring my HVS.

Wouldn't mind semi standardized loadouts.
For instance, ammo salvage.
Also the no melee rule.

I think penetration is super lame though. Particularly with everybody using the PR.

Also, I don't think movement speed should be increased.
Increased movement speed increases lag, and reduces the reliability of hit detection.

And, not a fan of 1 second respawns, particularly when you're supposed to by sniping.
Doesn't do you much good to kill someone, if they know where you are and can shoot you before you can move.
I think 3 seconds is more balanced.

One more thing.
I think people should be limited to only use 1 weapon per loadout.
So if I had a loadout with the SR, and the HVS, I couldn't switch between the two. I'd have to be commited to the single gun I chose, until I get killed.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#37CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 1:14:40 PM
eig7hty posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
you still aren't as fast as quickscoping with the Phase Rifle

SR has no ADS delay when firing......

No, its accuracy is bad and you have to lead your shots, yes it very quick ADSing, but its still horrid at actually hitting targets.
---
Cmo More Often.
#38CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 1:20:35 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
I would like to bring my HVS.

Wouldn't mind semi standardized loadouts.
For instance, ammo salvage.
Also the no melee rule.

I think penetration is super lame though. Particularly with everybody using the PR.

Also, I don't think movement speed should be increased.
Increased movement speed increases lag, and reduces the reliability of hit detection.

And, not a fan of 1 second respawns, particularly when you're supposed to by sniping.
Doesn't do you much good to kill someone, if they know where you are and can shoot you before you can move.
I think 3 seconds is more balanced.

One more thing.
I think people should be limited to only use 1 weapon per loadout.
So if I had a loadout with the SR, and the HVS, I couldn't switch between the two. I'd have to be commited to the single gun I chose, until I get killed.

This is why tuning is going to be banned, and the movement speed is made faster because the Phase Rifle is super slow (Third slowest if you include the SMAW and Carbonizer secondary fire mode), all it is adding supercharger to your loadout by default. lol

The 1 second respawn can be increased to 2 for the 3 man FFA's, but 3 seconds for the four man FFA, then 2 seconds for the three man, then 1 second for the 1 v 1 final battle.

Plus, you can use the SR and HVS.45, or even any secondary or your melee, however, you CAN NOT use them as primary with the exception of course for the Strike Rifle because of course, it is a primary weapon.
---
Cmo More Often.
#39CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 1:26:24 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Not with stabilizer. U can even shoot akimbo. Pr relies on scoping. Sr can go both ways. They're equally good

No, you don't get it, the PR is a dramatic advantage over the SR in normal pub matches, I've been freaking using for the past few days (And even longer tbh when going for montage clips), and the SR just doesn't compete to the Phase Rifle, it just doesn't, you can do over 2 times better with the Phase Rifle than the Strike Rifle because the SR has bad accuracy, and a slight delay on your shot like the Warp Pistol, making it harder to hit someone because you have to lead your shots a lot and guess where they are going to be, and someone using the SPAS or any fast weapon will defeat them more over than the SR user will beat them.

Also, if you get close with the PR and aim directly center on them, you can almost guaranteed no-scope them, its not hard.
---
Cmo More Often.
#40CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 1:29:54 PM
@Chain

Because remember this is a SNIPING match, Phase Rifle and Strike Rifle are the main weapons here, this is not a standard private game where you can use any weapon.

I also want EVERYBODY to re-read the title too just in case you may of forgot. No other weapons for primaries are allowed except for sniper rifles.
---
Cmo More Often.