Day 74 Conduit 2 Map Detail Analysis: The Slick Spot in Streets Prime

#11Liquid_FalcolotPosted 3/11/2014 11:15:56 AM
I am not Falcon. He is a bully who only disrespects others. I can't even look in a topic without seeing his being mean. He needs Jesus.
#12_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 12:50:48 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...

I've always had a little trouble recording because my PC is a little underpowered. I think that's the only match I have recorded because my laptop probably froze.

I'm just glad that you were able to break the region lock and play with us NTSC guys.

For those of you who don't know, Andy was one of the first players to figure out a workaround to the region lock without hacking. He just bought a NTSC Wii and a NTSC copy of C2. That is dedication to the game. And to the surprise of many, he didn't lag or freeze the game, and the world didn't come to an end, at least not immediately.

I'm always happy when I see "LC-Andy joined the game" because he's a fun person to play with who always uses a variety of weapons. He is a good sportsman and puts people above "the game." At least that has been my experience. Sometimes he has to stay up all night just to play with us Yanks!

He's pretty fanatical about C2 as well, winning an auction for a Destroyer figurine which included a box autographed by nearly everyone at HVS involved in the production of C2. I'm glad I didn't get into a bidding war with him on that one. He's currently writing The Complete Cryptology for Conduit 2, and while I don't even really know what that means, I'm really looking forward to reading it.

He's also just a really nice guy.

Andy, I'm glad to know you, and I hope our friendship will continue even after C2 has come to and end.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#13ThePrisoner06Posted 3/16/2014 4:03:57 PM
Sig, its contains almost everything about the actual game that you could want to know.

In it is all the in game dialog, every single Data Log, all the Artifacts, locations of all weapons blueprints, weapons upgrades, transcripts of all the radios and the Progenitor energy that is scattered around the game.

The hardest part is trying to decipher the Graffiti messages that exist, some are based on quotations, some are about actual events, and some are fiction.

Have got 97% of it done, so going to try and get it finished and submitted in April, before I move on the my next piece of writing, a walkthrough.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#14_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 7:49:29 AM
That's a walkthru for C2?
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#15ThePrisoner06Posted 3/25/2014 12:35:37 PM
No not for C2 sig, but for another game that I know a lot about. After all i have contributed a little document for one of the launch Wii U games.

There are walkthroughs, and there are walkthroughs. But mine will be different, as its going to be written in such a way that a player who reads it and correctly follows the steps, should be able to complete the game without even dying once.

To not die in a video game is a good achievement, well in my eyes.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg