I'm here to announce that I got another RoT

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I'm here to announce that I got another RoT
1 year ago#11
No, Fox_McCloud is still one of the saddest players I've ever seen. He teabags, rages, and does nothing but melee the crap out of people. He still uses the SMAW, too. People like him make me gag.
---
No more Nintendo WFC, no more SOTD!
1 year ago#12
xXAISPXx posted...
No, Fox_McCloud is still one of the saddest players I've ever seen. He teabags, rages, and does nothing but melee the crap out of people. He still uses the SMAW, too. People like him make me gag.

He still uses smaw but only when he loses with scar. He still is good with scar.
1 year ago#13
Yeah.

Shoot. Punch. Shoot. Punch.

That's skilled.
---
No more Nintendo WFC, no more SOTD!
1 year ago#14
99% of remaining players are garbage, and the 1% is only comprised of guys who have been around for years and hardly play anymore.

C2 was finished by the end of 2012. December 21st didn't end the world but it did a good job of marking Conduit's demise.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I'm here to announce that I got another RoT

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived