My Most Neglected Conduit 2 Weapon, Group 2

#1_SignalPosted 3/8/2014 7:11:04 PM
What group 2 weapon do you regret not playing with more often? - Results (14 votes)
Warp Pistol
14.29% (2 votes)
Shrieker
7.14% (1 votes)
Hive Cannon
0% (0 votes)
Strike Rifle
14.29% (2 votes)
Aegis Device
21.43% (3 votes)
AR-C Eclipse
28.57% (4 votes)
Phase Rifle
0% (0 votes)
Widowmaker Turret
7.14% (1 votes)
Dark Star
7.14% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm guilty of not really playing with a wide variety of weapons. I think I'm pretty proficient with the ones that I do play with, but now that time is running out I really regret not playing with the some of the other weapons more often.

The Conduit 2 Wiki breaks the game's 18 weapons down into 5 classes, but for the purpose of these polls, I've broken them down into two groups of nine.

Outside of this poll, I still wish I had more time with my Phase Rifle. I <3 PR, LOL. I've been using it a long time, but only about 9 months ago did I really begin to figure out what I was doing. That was when my wrist started bothering me and I needed something that I wasn't swinging all over the place, so I started using it a lot more. Instead of just being a one-hit-wonder that I played with for fun in maps like Sanctum Prime and Crash Site, it became the weapon that I was getting the best spreads with (in non-laggy matches, of course).

My first choice for the poll has to be the Strike Rifle, or "Eyeball Gun," as someone once called it, so I voted for that one. I think I was initially a little put-off by the eyeball scope with all those weird veins running through it and the gooey sound effects, plus movement seemed too restricted for me when it was charged. I guess my problem was that I never really figured out what the best loadout for it was, and just wasn't patient enough to learn it.

Oh well, maybe in Invasion.

Please vote and post!
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#2CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/9/2014 4:50:39 PM
I meant to put Phase Rifle, whoops. :/
---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun