Conduit 2 Last Day T-Shirts

#11drophyghostPosted 3/9/2014 9:23:09 PM
_Signal posted...
I like them Drophy. The front reminds me a little of the shirt design that Lark came up with a while back.

That makes sense, cuz I used the same image haha
Considering how much he spent with for that pic... I really feel like using it as much as possible haha (I even have it as my new-tab-background-picture lol)
The main difference itīs that this one is just green, and it says "Conduit 2" ^ ^

_Signal posted...
My self image is strong enough that I can wear a t-shirt that other people might not identify with.

=ī,(
Haha, well, I donīt feel ashamed of playing C2... Y would I? (donīt answer, Falcon) :P
In fact, Iīve been working on a C2 "master piece" (not at all :( ) on my art class... So yeah... Not ashamed... :P
(Iīll post some pics of it on one of my goodbye-C2-videos...)
Oh, and... The other day a guy came and saw what I was drawing. Then he said "Oh, Conduit 2... I used to like that game... Good job" O.o. Iīm surprised cuz I never though I would meet someone who knew the game haha
Iīll ask him about it someday ^ ^
As for the other t-shirt... I donīt really know why I wouldnīt wear it... Maybe I just donīt want to have random people asking about it... I would have to give a QUITE long explanation haha

_Signal posted...
Also I really like the omega on the back. You won't mind if I borrow that idea will you?

Yay! :D
Iīm glad you liked it ^ ^
And, of course I donīt mind! Use it if you want to! ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#12hc-valkiriaPosted 3/10/2014 12:05:26 PM
Perhaps it would be simpler to just have a date of c2 from its release to its death along with a picture of the player and his best weapon. Example: for me, female destroyer with spas.
#13Liquid_FalcolotPosted 3/10/2014 12:39:55 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Perhaps it would be simpler to just have a date of c2 from its release to its death along with a picture of the player and his best weapon. Example: for me, Valerie with spas.

FTFY, baby.
#14_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 1:20:26 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Perhaps it would be simpler to just have a date of c2 from its release to its death along with a picture of the player and his best weapon. Example: for me, female destroyer with spas.

Yeah, I was also thinking that a character based design might be fun too.

For the past week or so, I've been recording the "view profile" tab of other players while waiting for the game to start, so I will have that too.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#15nightfire0013Posted 3/10/2014 6:20:25 PM
I'll take a pair of boxers with a drudge print on them.
---
A dangerous foe, if a somewhat disinterested ally.
#16TheOmegaShenPosted 3/11/2014 1:38:32 PM
Hate me all you want for this, but I have to side with Failcun here. Who would actually be proud to wear one of those shirts? The game is dying, yes, but the community doesn't have to. There are several different ways to keep in touch, one example being Skype. I don't see why you guys won't consider using it, as it's way better than the forum.
---
Reject common sense and make the impossible, possible. THAT is how Team Dai-Gurren rolls!
#17MindesynPosted 3/11/2014 3:58:03 PM
^ Shen and Falcon I side with. Not that I have a problem with any of designing or wearing t-shirts that are C2 related, but little late to the party. Already got a couple LC shirts.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#18old_man_mossyPosted 3/12/2014 6:30:41 AM(edited)
Miiverse has, for the most part, replaced this board for me. Aside from a select few of you I can find most of my forum friends there.

I also find the environment more mature with less fan boy/elitist chest beating bravado than failfaqs. Have a good community over there.

All that said, when did this become more about this community (or lattely, lack there of...) and less about TShirts?

Thought that was the point of the thread more so than the community anyway...which will go on regardless the state of the game (in one form or another )

If I still had this game and could get a screen cap of my last lobby online for it, or a still shot capture of some of the fighting happening during that last match showcasing you as a player doing something you enjoyed in-game....man I'd be all over that!

As far as being proud to wear it...lol; gotta ask seriously if your clothing gives you a feeling of pride and it's not a uniform you've bled, killed, or almost died in...I think you assign way too much emotion to your threads.

Now, embarrassment might be a different story. I'd be embarrassed to wear shirts of certain political candidates or ones with certain sayings. C2 certainly wouldn't embarrass me though. I think it would be cool and unique. I can't say I'd be proud to wear it though...that just strikes me as an odd thing to say.

Ah, the joy of first world problems, lol...like the people in N. Africa care they are wearing flawed TShirts saying the Broncos are Super Bowl champs. Some places still are worlds apart.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#19_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 8:18:49 AM(edited)
Ok, I made this one for Falcon.

It would be embarrassing.

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/signalbatgirl/T-shirt%20designs/carwrap.jpg
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#20ashank2019Posted 3/12/2014 4:32:50 PM
Make them more epic and I'll buy it. Like epic pics of mr ford in destroyer at our and some weapons and stuff.