Carbonizer vs ARC-eclipse

#1JVC-spacePosted 3/9/2014 11:56:43 AM
Both weapons have their damages variables.
In one hand, the carbonizer, ease-to-use, the damages of this weapon are depending of the foe, not really of the user. As with the Spas12, it's very hard to aim while mooving with this weapon.
In the other hand, we have the ARC-eclipse, take a way more skill to use correctely, this weapon can be extremely powerful in the hand of good players. Haven't got any recoil, this weapon effective in close range (191% headshot multiplayer) as in long range (most of your shots hit the target) if you keep the weapon hot before getting into a fight : fill half bar orange to get the damage of an Usp45, with a better rate of fire (30b*2s-1 against 30b*2,5s-1 for the Usp45) and accuracy.

Conclusion : Both weapons are excellents but my favorite is ARC-eclipse for its mobility.
#2_SignalPosted 3/9/2014 1:29:10 PM
JVC-space posted...
In one hand, the carbonizer, ease-to-use, the damages of this weapon are depending of the foe, not really of the user. As with the Spas12, it's very hard to aim while mooving with this weapon.
In the other hand, we have the ARC-eclipse, take a way more skill to use correctely, this weapon can be extremely powerful in the hand of good players. Haven't got any recoil, this weapon effective in close range (191% headshot multiplayer) as in long range (most of your shots hit the target) if you keep the weapon hot before getting into a fight : fill half bar orange to get the damage of an Usp45, with a better rate of fire (30b*2s-1 against 30b*2,5s-1 for the Usp45) and accuracy.

Conclusion : Both weapons are excellents but my favorite is ARC-eclipse for its mobility.

The ARC-Eclipse is one of the weapons that I've never really understood or been good with.

So, are you saying that it has better performance if it's hot? I never realized that. I only thought getting it hot bought you more time invisible! The sad part here is that it's one of my loadouts, LOL.

I've only used it for a short time, and rarely score kills with it.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#3JVC-space(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 2:02:41 PM
_Signal posted...
JVC-space posted...

The ARC-Eclipse is one of the weapons that I've never really understood or been good with.

So, are you saying that it has better performance if it's hot? I never realized that. I only thought getting it hot bought you more time invisible!

Exactely and I think there is a lot of Signal on gamefaqs xD
When you get in the penultimate shot in the middle of a gunfight what will you do ? Shoot the last shot or wait the weapon to cool ?
The question is not which is the best but wich is the worst. The worst is for your information the first cause of the long animation and the weapon became at it's normal temperature ( slow damages of 8.5%).
There is two quite good solution l ; the first is to became invisible until the bar being half filled with orange, the second is to switch to you secondary waiting the weapon to cool for reswitch :)