I am back.... with a question! What is your most potent weapon?

#31ashank2019Posted 3/11/2014 9:00:02 PM
I remember you venorat. I'm hobo we used to play each other a lot. Ahh good times.

Anyway, I like the carbonizer and the dark star. Very cheap but awesome weapons. Also, I like the aegis device for those snipers.
#32xXAISPXxPosted 3/14/2014 6:36:34 AM
JVC-space posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
You just try to get backstabs. I don't know any uniform way of using it, but I'll try recording videos of how to.

=> Nooooooooob ! This method works against noobies

wat
---
No more Nintendo WFC, no more SOTD!
#33JVC-spacePosted 3/15/2014 1:50:40 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
JVC-space posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
You just try to get backstabs. I don't know any uniform way of using it, but I'll try recording videos of how to.

=> Nooooooooob ! This method works against noobies

wat

We can't denue the fact there's no skill here.
And it doesn't work with good players unless if you are basically a stealthy player like Jingle Bells
#34xXAISPXxPosted 3/15/2014 6:00:19 AM(edited)
I'm still confused by your wording: a nooby method against nooby players? If you are better at it, it becomes a better method against better players.

I shoot with the ARC if I have to.
---
The Conduit: 2009-2014 (5 years)
Conduit 2: 2011-2014 (3 years)
#35JVC-spacePosted 3/15/2014 12:47:40 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I'm still confused by your wording: a nooby method against nooby players? If you are better at it, it becomes a better method against better players

It's like bunny work well bith noob and even amator, but it can be a big disadvantage against good players ( you are, for exemple undoubtedly easier to snipe, and you loose in accuracy)
But, you can have all the skill you want, you cannot be a strong ARC backstaper against good players.