Day 70 Conduit 2 Map Detail Analysis: Belmont and Sutter in Streets Prime

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Day 70 Conduit 2 Map Detail Analysis: Belmont and Sutter in Streets Prime
2 years ago#1
Today's Map Detail Analysis is also a Conduit 2 riddle.

The two streets which intersect in the center of the Streets Prime map are named Belmont and Sutter. This seems like a benign enough detail, but have you ever wondered if this intersection was based on an actual place?

So the riddle is this:

What's the Conduit connection to Belmont and Sutter?

It was MKMaster93 (Col_Biscuit) that figured out the TMNT reference in the Washington mission, so put your thinking caps on and help Andromeda get from Belmont to Sutter.
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
2 years ago#2
Well, according to Google, there are two streets in East New York with the names Belmont and Sutter, but they run parallel of each other, instead of perpendicular to each other.
"Tag, you're dead."
-Anya Alstreim (Code Geass)
2 years ago#3
They also happen to be in one of the worst areas of New York, but that probably doesn't mean anything,
C2 FC: 3011-0210-9706 | PSN: B05S_P4GG | NNID: NintyConsolGAMR | Currently playing Conduit 2 on Wii until it's gone.
2 years ago#4
ahh...

You guys are so close, but Google can only get you so far with this one.

If only Biscuit were here. He was great with solving puzzles.
2 years ago#5
I feel like the Butter Street video would be appropriate. Dunno if Loremas would let me show that, though. X3
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
2 years ago#6
Well well well... atleast SOMEONE here remembers me.

I've quit playing TCon/2. Moved on to Halo a while back, but I still remember the good ole days of Conduit. I've managed to remake Streets, Warehouse, Infirmary, Complex (needs a revise), Sanctum (needs a revise, and a friend of mine made Serenity.

With a couple of custom game modes, you have Conduit in Halo. Conduit was always a part of me... close to my heart.
Halo K/D. Means nought to me. Now, *HONK HONK* let's ride! *off into the firey explosions with the Warthog*
2 years ago#7
Anyone want to join the DaRk clan?
2 years ago#8
ashank2019 posted...
Anyone want to join the DaRk clan?

the game is going to die in a couple months. even if you get somebody to join, you won't find any good players. all the good players are either in a clan already, or moved on. btw you're not allowed to dual clan.
2 years ago#9
Does no one like a mystery?

You guys give up so easy.

I always enjoyed seeing you in-game Biscuit. It's been so long that I can't really remember much about your playstyle, but I do remember you were a decent player.
2 years ago#10
Col_Biscuit posted...
Well well well... atleast SOMEONE here remembers me.

I've quit playing TCon/2. Moved on to Halo a while back, but I still remember the good ole days of Conduit. I've managed to remake Streets, Warehouse, Infirmary, Complex (needs a revise), Sanctum (needs a revise, and a friend of mine made Serenity.

With a couple of custom game modes, you have Conduit in Halo. Conduit was always a part of me... close to my heart.

Do you have any way of recording this or image capture, so we can see it?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Day 70 Conduit 2 Map Detail Analysis: Belmont and Sutter in Streets Prime

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived