Just to Let You Know of a Few Things...

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/16/2014 5:30:38 PM
First, Emergence, my Conduit 2 dualtage with Play4God comes tomorrow Monday, all I got to say is this, you will like it a lot. I will say nothing more about it. :)

Also that I'm changing just a few settings and adding a new rule in the FFA Sniping Tourney, if you wish to see the other rules, click here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/68741961

First: Health will be increased from 70 to 71, and also gravity will be increased to 85.

Explosive focus will be also banned, this is to prevent the HVS.45 from being underpowered and also to make frags more powerful by preventing them from being weakened.

And finally, I'm still open to the Conduit 2 Community montage, if you record gameplay at all, please send me a link to download good clips you have, it can be with any weapon guys, just make it a good clip, any amount of clips are now accepted, thanks!

~Cmo
---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/16/2014 6:47:38 PM
what does the change from 70 to 71 do?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#3CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 7:19:48 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Makes it so that if you use light armor against the Strike Rifle it a three hit kill (As long as that person doesn't use energy upgrades at least)
---
Cmo More Often.
#4CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/17/2014 12:32:53 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Makes it so that if you use light armor against the Strike Rifle it a three hit kill (As long as that person doesn't use energy upgrades at least)

Ah, thats a good idea.

Single armor wouldn't really have a lot of use otherwise, it would have been double or nothing.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#5CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 12:36:25 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Ah, thats a good idea.

Single armor wouldn't really have a lot of use otherwise, it would have been double or nothing.

Exactly. :)
---
Cmo More Often.