The stupid Nintendo people shutting down servers.

#11LigersRulePosted 3/17/2014 8:45:58 PM
Oh, yeah, forgot to mention...

kastastic posted...
Bottom line......They knew about the contract ending..."They" have options.

This is a cry for more people to buy the Wii U......Since their sales "sucked", maybe now more people will buy the Wii U....They can make a quick buck before they "CRASH and BURN".

Nintendo has failed.....will they be able to pull themselves out of trash can. <Maybe, but it will be awhile<<and it wont be with the Wii U.
^Maybe the Wii U 2 can save them....lmao

I should have bought a PS4......Ta h*** with Nintendo >:(

You're crazy if you would prefer a PS4 over Wii U right now. There has yet to be even one quality exclusive that gives a reason to own a PS4. After this week there will be ONE game, and it's InFamous. Besides that, though... There doesn't look to be even one quality exclusive with even an announced release date. Go look at the lineup and see for yourself.

Wii U actually has games right now, even if it's not selling. NSMBU, SM3DW, DKC:TF, LEGO City, W101, Pikmin 3, Zombi U. We also have Mario Kart coming in 2 months, and Smash Bros (supposedly) coming this year.

There is no reason to bag on the Wii U right now, unless all you care about is the number of people who bought the system. And that should be one of the least important things ever.

Don't get me wrong, I think the PS4 is a great console. There just isn't any software there to justify owning it yet. Meanwhile, Wii U is $100 cheaper and has plenty of quality games. Hell, even X1, which I don't approve of, has Ryse, Killer Instinct, and Dead Rising 3.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#12kastasticPosted 3/17/2014 10:29:21 PM
LigersRule posted...
Oh, yeah, forgot to mention...

kastastic posted...
Bottom line......They knew about the contract ending..."They" have options.

This is a cry for more people to buy the Wii U......Since their sales "sucked", maybe now more people will buy the Wii U....They can make a quick buck before they "CRASH and BURN".

Nintendo has failed.....will they be able to pull themselves out of trash can. <Maybe, but it will be awhile<<and it wont be with the Wii U.
^Maybe the Wii U 2 can save them....lmao

I should have bought a PS4......Ta h*** with Nintendo >:(

You're crazy if you would prefer a PS4 over Wii U right now.

I was just popping off....I have no idea about PS4 nor do I care.

I have always been a Nintendo guy...from the start of it all, Mario Bros on Nintendo. < no more quarters in the video arcade machine at the local Pizza Hut to play Mario Bros....*wonderful day.

And we have 3 Wii U to show our support to Nintendo (and the good games).

My disappointment lies with the fact that nothing is being done to keep "Wifi" "alive".
^and I believe that one reason (the main reason) is to push the sales of the Wii U.
^^think about it...what are all the Mario-kart "junkies" gonna do when they can no longer play online using the Wii and conveniently the new Mario-Kart will be released on the Wii U.

But who cares, this is just my opinion.....a few words typed in a vast online world....take it with a grain of salt and STFU ;)

On a side note....looking forward to the Wii U becoming "free" and capable of so much more.
^from a haxors view.lol
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#13CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/17/2014 11:46:18 PM
I highly doubt that wii U has any reason to do with the shut down.

Nintendo didn't know what the satus of their next console would be now, when they were drafting up their service contract with gamespot.

And to change their systems and games to be compatible with another service, would have been quite unrealistic If it ment firmware updates not only for the system itself, but also for each online game that would have needed to move over.

I mean, DS doesn't even support firmware upgrades, And I don't even know if their two biggest online games, MK and Brawl had the capabilities to upgrade either.

Sega/HVS wouldn't upgrade Con2 and Tcon, even if Nintendo had patched their games.

But mostly, I don't feel like such a decision would be in sync with Nintendos philosophies.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#14Liquid_FalcolotPosted 3/18/2014 6:08:46 AM
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...
Liquid_Falcolot posted...
Why does every dumbass feel the need to make a topic about this? .

*Waits on Falcon's topic about the shutdown*

I don't care who you are, this is funny. It's even better because it's Sig calling Falcon a dumbass, which is basically the opposite of how it usually is.

It really isn't funny, because I don't have a shutdown topic and don't plan to.

Lig be salty.
#15LigersRulePosted 3/18/2014 2:31:54 PM

Lig be salty.

That has nothing to do with why it's funny. It's funny because Sig called you a dumbass. The one person on the board who doesn't ever tend to insult anybody.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#16CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/18/2014 2:42:50 PM
LigersRule posted...

Lig be salty.

That has nothing to do with why it's funny. It's funny because Sig called you a dumbass. The one person on the board who doesn't ever tend to insult anybody.

Yup, this all day.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#17Liquid_FalcolotPosted 3/18/2014 2:53:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18LigersRulePosted 3/18/2014 10:15:35 PM
Besides, don't you belong on the Silent Hill boards or wherever the current psychiatric ward of GFAQs is?

Making fun of people with mental illnesses. Wow. You must feel really good about that. You should write a book about how great of a person you are, and how you get your kicks by being an ass to suicidal people.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#19Liquid_FalcolotPosted 3/19/2014 6:26:42 AM
And there's your problem. You love to make jabs at other people, something I don't mind, but, god forbid, anyone insults Lig, they're a dick and should clearly be more sensitive.

If you're going to toss s*** at people, expect it to get thrown back in your face sometimes.
#20_SignalPosted 3/19/2014 8:41:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]