The stupid Nintendo people shutting down servers.

#21xXAISPXxPosted 3/19/2014 1:17:28 PM
Let's not get so personal, guys...
---
RIP Jaye's dog...
#22B05S_BrennanPosted 3/19/2014 2:48:06 PM
Liquid_Falcolot posted...
She just insinuated I would contradict myself

Well, it's not like you haven't done that before.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/68686429?page=1

Katy_C2 posted...
There are no better or worse human beings.

This game is trash, just like those who play it.

Lol.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#23Liquid_FalcolotPosted 3/19/2014 3:22:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/19/2014 3:38:40 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
She just insinuated I would contradict myself

Well, it's not like you haven't done that before.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/68686429?page=1

Katy_C2 posted...
There are no better or worse human beings.

This game is trash, just like those who play it.

Lol.

He meant with the same account, obviously.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#25old_man_mossyPosted 3/19/2014 4:42:04 PM
falcon is just confused and emotionally crippled people, leave him alone. His lack of faith in God has also transfered over to lack of faith in humanity. I know many an atheist who aren't * like him * He's basically just an internet bully which is a slight step above of a miscreant sociopath

hell he isn't even honest with himself enough to know he's miserable.

I would suggest a block for social butt knuckles of the less desperate type, but he'd just alt around it as he's desperate for attention.

Sad child, I wish him well... But we can't do anything for him other than forgive him. So just tolerate him...don't engage him. It's pointless.

It's his board after all...because he needs us.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#26old_man_mossyPosted 3/19/2014 4:50:05 PM(edited)
The above was stated for the members of this boards benefit, not Falcons. He doesn't need or want any help, as he's completely content with sub standard expectations, no hope, and emo teen depression. Why I don't know, lol, but it is his current online m.o.

Don't do him any favors. He doesn't want them.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#27Liquid_FalcolotPosted 3/19/2014 4:50:03 PM
You just described Lig, minus the part about religion.
#28old_man_mossyPosted 3/19/2014 4:51:46 PM
Did I? Lig doesn't troll much, if at all. I've saw him return fire, but that's just what we all seem to do on the interwebs
---
#29old_man_mossyPosted 3/19/2014 4:58:25 PM
I'm curious as a I have a teenager of my own an want to know what to expect....how old are you? You seem a different Falcon than the fellow who joined, who reminded me more of Hawk.

I guess age doesn't matter that much...but dem hormones...

Still you could have gone through something that changed your mindset or maybe got comfortable enough with the board to be yourself.... But you have changed.

You are one of the curiosities that keep me coming back here, as you and I are very different. There was a time though, when we wouldn't have been. (Excluding Religion )

There was a time when I was an abominable Christian. Kinda like those psychos who did the whole great crusades bit. I still fancy myself at being good at things I hate.
---
#30Liquid_FalcolotPosted 3/19/2014 5:10:25 PM
I'm referring to Lig's apparent misanthropy and social difficulties.

As for me - I'm 17, have a job, a 3.9 GPA, and plenty of friends. I'm not the self-mutilating emo you probably picture. I've said it before, but this board doesn't get as much of my thought as you and others think it does. It's just that rustling some nerd jimmies on the internet makes for good entertainment every once in a while. The game has tanked so much that it alone isn't worth posting, and hasn't been for a couple of years.