The stupid Nintendo people shutting down servers.

#31B05S_P4GPosted 3/19/2014 5:25:59 PM
Liquid_Falcolot posted...
I'm 17
Maybe.
have a job
Certainly not. Unless you count fast food.
a 3.9 GPA
I suppose that could be, but I doubt it...
and plenty of friends.
Now, this is quite a stretch. Imaginary friends, maybe?
---
C2 FC: 3011-0210-9706 | PSN: B05S_P4GG | NNID: NintyConsolGAMR | EMERGENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH2kIFwdjI
#32Shooter613Posted 3/19/2014 5:33:49 PM
Sig always tries to "troll" Falcon whenever she can.

And Lig complains everytime someone retaliates with another insult.

Falcon still sucks though.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#33Liquid_FalcolotPosted 3/19/2014 5:37:41 PM
B05S_P4G posted...
I'm 17
Maybe.
have a job
Certainly not. Unless you count fast food.
a 3.9 GPA
I suppose that could be, but I doubt it...
and plenty of friends.
Now, this is quite a stretch. Imaginary friends, maybe?

Let's see.

I don't even need to answer to an angsty pre-pubescent Nintendrone who girls will never touch.

Flipping burgers at Mickey D's counts as a job, if I'm not mistaken. I also had a brief stint as a lifeguard.

I'm unquestionably smarter than everyone else here.

Lastly, refer to question 1. If you spend all day playing games like C2 you're probably not in a good position to talk about anyone else's social life.
#34Liquid_FalcolotPosted 3/19/2014 5:40:31 PM
Samoo can't write and needs his mom to type for him. The only things he can post independently are .GIFs.
#35old_man_mossyPosted 3/19/2014 5:40:59 PM
So those friends of yours....is it safe to say you don't find them steaming turds on the worlds hot plate? It's just us wee/wii internet nerds?

If so I'll sleep easier though your behavior is pretty sophomoric. Like prank phone calls. Then again, I still give telemarketers a hard time by pranking them when they call me.

In the end I guess it doesn't matter here if you don't want to make any net buddies to game with and hold us all with a view of contempt at best. Not the way I operate, but to each there own.

If it harms none, let it be; I guess. You've been such a trolling fixture I'm not sure many mind what you say. You yourself admit people think your emotionally off kilter by the way you behave. I take insults and criticism by those I don't....well don't take this wrong (like it matters to you, lol)....respect, very lightly.

Sorta like that racist, slobbering nut spewing hate at the airport telling you your ties ugly.

That's something we both agree on, I'm sure. and why you treat the board members like you do. I just haven't labeled them all as raving lunes.

The falcon mystery is now solved; I have one less reason to never leave here .

Did I mention I'm never leaving here ? Stubborn like that when it comes to old haunts. Don't spend every waking minute here, but Ill touch base as long as I'm able.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#36Liquid_FalcolotPosted 3/19/2014 5:49:27 PM
The answer to your questions comes down to how much of my posts I actually believe and how much is put there to chafe some balls.

I'm going to leave that up to your judgment, because I can't reveal all my methods. ;)
#37xXAISPXxPosted 3/19/2014 5:49:46 PM
Falcon...what's wrong with you?
---
RIP Jaye's dog...
#38Liquid_FalcolotPosted 3/19/2014 5:57:23 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Falcon...what's wrong with you?

I'm going to try answering this the ABHP way. Should I post an unnecessary ellipse? Randomly quote something? Maybe a one-word reply that adds nothing to the topic. The possibilities are endless.
#39B05S_P4GPosted 3/19/2014 6:04:13 PM
If you spend all day playing games like C2 you're probably not in a good position to talk about anyone else's social life.

And yet you seem to be lurking here 24/7 for the sole purpose of quarreling with anyone who bothers with not ignoring you. Something doesn't add up.
---
C2 FC: 3011-0210-9706 | PSN: B05S_P4GG | NNID: NintyConsolGAMR | EMERGENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH2kIFwdjI
#40B05S_BrennanPosted 3/19/2014 6:10:43 PM
As always, you seem to be having comprehension issues.

Or perhaps you just don't pay enough attention to what you type.

I mean that humanity in general is one massive s***pile frying under the sun. Whether you're a small or large piece of that dump, you are still worthless.

Re-read the post I linked you to. You state that are no better or worse human beings. This implies that, whether humanity as a whole is good or bad, we are all equal. Now you're saying that humanity as a whole is bad, but there are better or worse human beings. Which is not the message your original post sent.

Now get your papist ass off my board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncvs8Izwtf0
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured