The stupid Nintendo people shutting down servers.

#41kastasticPosted 3/19/2014 6:35:03 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
So those friends of yours....bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla,
bla
bla
bla
bla
bla
bla
bla........
And so on.......bla

Hi old man ;)
Sorry I could not resist......damn lurkers.
---
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
#42LeThA169Posted 3/19/2014 6:36:14 PM
You guys are messed up.
#43_SignalPosted 3/19/2014 7:29:26 PM
My apologies if it seems like I try to troll Falcon every chance I get. My apologies to Falcon and everyone else, but truthfully I feel like I pass on more than 90% of the opportunities.

I have no problem with Falcon personally. I've tried to make nice with him by PM's and I think we're fine with each other, right Falcon?

I don't even mind the endless criticism of the game, because it does have it's flaws, but I do get so tired of the inadequately censored verbal diarrhea.

This has turned out to be quite the thread. And now I'm gonna play for a bit.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#44xXAISPXxPosted 3/19/2014 7:46:55 PM
Haha, that will never happen, sig.
---
RIP Jaye's dog...
#45Shooter613Posted 3/20/2014 3:56:13 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Liquid_Falcolot/boards

gg
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#46The21stgunPosted 3/20/2014 6:33:43 AM
Liquid_Falcolot posted...
Flipping burgers at Mickey D's counts as a job.

The term Mickey D's brings me back to the good ol' days
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#47Unlucky_7Posted 3/20/2014 8:32:31 AM
I don't see why they even bother modding me anymore.
#48MindesynPosted 3/20/2014 3:08:21 PM
Unlucky_7 posted...
I don't see why they even bother modding me anymore.

The people do love to have a villain on this board.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#49old_man_mossyPosted 3/20/2014 5:17:53 PM(edited)
I wouldn't call Falcon a villain, lol..a try hard villain, perhaps. Atleast I don't consider him socially maladjusted anymore, so much as challenged in the maturity department.....which is something I can at times relate to and even get behind.

Me myself though...I don't want a villain. I'm confident enoug in myself, choices , and morals enough not to need a "whipping boy" to build myself up off of. I feel villains are for being dealt with quickly, buried, and forgotten....not something to morally weigh against to feel less badly about oneself in comparison .

That's just me though ....and I suppose enough of the old guard here I know well enough to speak for.

In that respect, I disagree with you amigo. This board did great without a villian for a long while. Those, in fact , where some of my happier times here. Then there was that bit of madness two hunting seasons ago where I said "this is dumb" and left for better times and places till the place sorted itself out. When I came back, it still wasn't the same....but not that much different than it is now.

I don't enjoy myself here near as much as I use to....but what keeps me coming back are my friends or, as Falcons case was to me being so foreign (but somewhat familiar)...a social mystery...but not villains

I guess all are a catagory of people though and as a guy who had no functional copy of the game, that was my only draw; today that changed...as I finally found a used copy cheap enough to consider a purchase for the third time, lol.

I look forward to playing target for you all, as I haven't touched a wiimote shooter in..well, almost 2 years. That said, I had to do this. The game and community....flawed as they both can be...mean a great deal to me; I suspect they always will hold those memories of fond times with good people. As I said, I forget about the villains.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#50xXAISPXxPosted 3/20/2014 5:38:50 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
I don't enjoy myself here near as much as I use to...

I feel you.
---
RIP Jaye's dog...