The stupid Nintendo people shutting down servers.

#51Shooter613Posted 3/20/2014 6:38:30 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I feel you.

I should use the "ignore" function more often.

old_man_mossy posted...
today that changed...as I finally found a used copy cheap enough to consider a purchase for the third time, lol.

Well, welcome back.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#52LigersRulePosted 3/20/2014 10:33:16 PM
Shooter613 posted...

Samu, you seem different the last few days. Something up? I'm not the only one who observed this, either. You're acting kinda strange.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#53PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/20/2014 10:53:11 PM
So this where the action be?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#54drophyghostPosted 3/20/2014 11:16:43 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
today that changed...as I finally found a used copy cheap enough to consider a purchase for the third time

:O
Yay! :D
Welcome back! :D
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#55old_man_mossyPosted 3/21/2014 8:10:43 AM
My son and I played invasion for about three hours last night. It was fun, but we were terrible. I want to be atleast 1/4 of what I use to be, but am not wasting time with campaign at all. Not enough time before the servers zero hour on us. I'll post up my friend code when I'm can see it next. Just don't expect a challenge...I'm beyond rust.

For all those hours playing we only earned enough to buy a strike rifle, hive cannon, TPC launcher, both energy upgrades, the minor ballistic upgrade, and I think mending, lol....pretty sad!

Took some time to turn my back to the AI on serenitys mini bridge w/crates to see that sky though. Felt nice and familiar, like ones best pair of underwear.
XD
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#56xXAISPXxPosted 3/21/2014 12:50:53 PM
Shooter613 posted...

What the hell did I do to you? I try my best to not p*** people off. Might as well be like Falcon if you're just going to turn me down like that.

Oh well, it's the Internet. What did I expect?
---
RIP Jaye's dog...
#57_SignalPosted 3/21/2014 1:10:01 PM(edited)
old_man_mossy posted...
My son and I played invasion for about three hours last night. It was fun, but we were terrible. I want to be atleast 1/4 of what I use to be, but am not wasting time with campaign at all. Not enough time before the servers zero hour on us. I'll post up my friend code when I'm can see it next. Just don't expect a challenge...I'm beyond rust.

For all those hours playing we only earned enough to buy a strike rifle, hive cannon, TPC launcher, both energy upgrades, the minor ballistic upgrade, and I think mending, lol....pretty sad!

Took some time to turn my back to the AI on serenitys mini bridge w/crates to see that sky though. Felt nice and familiar, like ones best pair of underwear.
XD

WHAT!!??

Yeah!!

This is what I want to hear!

Uhh... I mean the playing part, not the underwear part.

Also, the line starts behind me to cover your back.

---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261