Emergence, A Conduit 2 Dualtage is OUT NOW

#121CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/22/2014 10:59:32 AM
Keep telling yourself that as you keep fooling yourself.

Overall, your acting like a fool now, and I don't have time for them, it supposed to be a good thread, but now, you and a few others messed that up.

Thanks for nothing.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#122hc-valkiriaPosted 3/22/2014 11:11:51 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Keep telling yourself that as you keep fooling yourself.

Overall, your acting like a fool now, and I don't have time for them, it supposed to be a good thread, but now, you and a few others messed that up.

Thanks for nothing.

this is exactly what i would say to you as well. you're the one that started this by acting like a jerk just because you didn't understand shen's sarcasm and decided to piss us off with your rude comments. And I will keep telling myself that. You know why? I will because I actually went through the trouble of looking through the pages of this topic to see if i was right. Well guess what, I was right, which is why i responded with numbers to prove myself. The only one acting like a fool is you for pissing us off enough to respond so harshly. You could have easily just said that you misunderstood shen and diregard his negative comment. But who is the one that decided to call him a fool? Who is the one that thinks only his opinion matters? Who is the one that thinks he knows everything? here's a hint. it's you. So, in the words of a troublesome person, "Keep telling yourself that as you keep fooling yourself.

Thanks for nothing."
#123xXAISPXxPosted 3/22/2014 11:45:58 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Which I will tell you this Valk, your opinion is wrong.

Shocking, I know.

Except in this case, Valkiria's opinion cannot be proven right or wrong. His opinion wasn't based on any fact whatsoever.
---
SOTD: "There is no meat that Keet can't beat." -Mike