Emergence, A Conduit 2 Dualtage is OUT NOW

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Emergence, A Conduit 2 Dualtage is OUT NOW
1 year ago#41
I'm not hating, but like P4G said in the original post, this was mostly made for us to look back on, and if you don't like it, fine, but if you do, awesome, makes us very happy indeed.

But, the way shen said it to me was in a way that was rude and uncalled for, and the last thing I need is another Falcon troll, so in general, I don't want to put up with it, so ignore list I will use.

So, yeah, there you go. lol
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
1 year ago#42
Shooter613 posted...
The gameplay was bland, but the editing was nice.

I don't hold montage gameplay up to much scrutiny, Because unless you capture absolutely everything, in all likelyhood, all of the best moments will be missed, and even if you do, you're looking at a huge allocation of time and resources to sort through it all.

It gets even harder when you decide to try to fill a 14 min timeslot with footage.

So, yeah.
Not something I'm about to complain about.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
1 year ago#43
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Shooter613 posted...
The gameplay was bland, but the editing was nice.

I don't hold montage gameplay up to much scrutiny, Because unless you capture absolutely everything, in all likelyhood, all of the best moments will be missed, and even if you do, you're looking at a huge allocation of time and resources to sort through it all.

It gets even harder when you decide to try to fill a 14 min timeslot with footage.

So, yeah.
Not something I'm about to complain about.

Honestly, his opinion that wasn't said in a rude way, and even though I disagree with it, (The intro clip dhould be proof enough. lol) its still his opinion.

But the gameplay in general was better than KILL, imo.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
1 year ago#44
Except I'm not a Falcon troll like you think, bud.

My first post in this thread was met with sarcasm from you, so I followed up. You then proceeded to insult me by calling me a vampire, which I also followed up on.
---
Reject common sense and make the impossible, possible. THAT is how Team Dai-Gurren rolls!
1 year ago#45
TheOmegaShen posted...
Except I'm not a Falcon troll like you think, bud.

My first post in this thread was met with sarcasm from you, so I followed up. You then proceeded to insult me by calling me a vampire, which I also followed up on.

I'm going to quote this to make sure you see it.

Goodbye. :)
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
1 year ago#46
I saw it, but I didn't read it. :3
---
Cmo More Often.
1 year ago#47
I read it, but I didn't see it.
---
RIP Jaye's dog...
1 year ago#48
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
I saw it, but I didn't read it. :3

You rebel.

I'm blown away by your edginess.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
1 year ago#49
Stop jumping to conclusions, cmo. This all started cause you couldnt understand his sarcasm and responded rudely when he blatantly revealed what he meant. Its not Shen that caused this whole thing. Its your response that started this. Again, I'm not blaming anybody. I'm only suggesting that we all be a bit more polite. Then we can all enjoy our remaining time
1 year ago#50
hc-valkiria posted...
Stop jumping to conclusions, cmo. This all started cause you couldnt understand his sarcasm and responded rudely when he blatantly revealed what he meant. Its not Shen that caused this whole thing. Its your response that started this. Again, I'm not blaming anybody. I'm only suggesting that we all be a bit more polite. Then we can all enjoy our remaining time

Obviously someone doesn't know the know the history between us two...

So to make it short, I don't like him, he doesn't like me, so for me, ignore list. That is all.
---
Cmo More Often.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Emergence, A Conduit 2 Dualtage is OUT NOW

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived