Emergence, A Conduit 2 Dualtage is OUT NOW

#81Solid_ShenPosted 3/21/2014 7:40:24 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Heck, he even said the montage wasn't bad! So, what exactly are we arguing about?

A certain someone's attitude that needs to see a serious change.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#82Shooter613Posted 3/21/2014 7:42:56 PM
hehe
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#83TheOmegaShenPosted 3/21/2014 7:50:12 PM
I need to remind myself that this place is a lot more sensitive than Skype.

Oh well.
---
Reject common sense and make the impossible, possible. THAT is how Team Dai-Gurren rolls!
#84Unlucky_7Posted 3/21/2014 8:07:19 PM
The main reason I'm thrilled for C2's demise is the dispersion of this board once it's all over. The UAUs have been living in a, as Chesluk put it, bubble-wrapped world, and once they venture elsewhere they'll hopefully get flamed into oblivion or banned for revealing their age.

This community's toleration for bulls*** is ridiculous, which is evidenced by the ongoing Cmo imbroglio.
#85LeThA169Posted 3/21/2014 8:09:54 PM
Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.
---
Sorry son, your dad was 360 quick scoped.
#86_SignalPosted 3/21/2014 8:16:43 PM
Unlucky_7 posted...
The main reason I'm thrilled for C2's demise is the dispersion of this board once it's all over. The UAUs have been living in a, as Chesluk put it, bubble-wrapped world, and once they venture elsewhere they'll hopefully get flamed into oblivion or banned for revealing their age.

This community's toleration for bulls*** is ridiculous, which is evidenced by the ongoing Cmo imbroglio.

I doubt that anyone will be going anywhere.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#87LigersRulePosted 3/21/2014 8:23:51 PM
_Signal posted...
I doubt that anyone will be going anywhere.

That's what I said about The Grinder's message board. The place is a ghost town, with remnants of conversations between myself, Dacheatcode, and Nettles. As much as I hate to agree with Falcon, you're in for a rude awakening if you think this community is going to last.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#88CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/21/2014 10:35:38 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Heck, he even said the montage wasn't bad! So, what exactly are we arguing about?

When?

Anyway, valk seems to think I called him a fool, but really, I was referring to Shen, its so obvious I don't know HOW he screwed that up, but whatever, I guess he stay mad over petty stuff. lol

But, in anycase, this has gotten out of hand, so I'm gonna redirect it, but at the same time, anybody that wants to sort out their issues with me my Skype is open. (xshottyspas is mine)

If you don't want to, that is fine, but I will say its worth it to at least try.

So, redirecting the topic back to the original post somewhat...

I've got a leftovers tage that will be coming in the following weeks, it contain rock music and be much shorter. Also, so extra videos will be on the way soon, thoughts on that?
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#89LigersRulePosted 3/21/2014 10:48:21 PM(edited)
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

When?

TheOmegaShen posted...
The thing gave me a goddamn headache with its flashing lights and dubstep. I enjoyed the killing and credits, though, so good job with that.

---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#90CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/21/2014 10:56:11 PM
I looked back and yes, he liked the gameplay, but also calling me LameMo, well, that pretty much deletes everything from him now doesn't?

And if you think what I'm saying is childish then God help your soul.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI