Mad Scramble for Friend Codes/Achievements

#11Shooter613Posted 3/20/2014 1:11:59 PM
DocDragon posted...
Shooter613 has been added.

Hope to play with you soon.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#12_SignalPosted 3/20/2014 8:06:03 PM
Also DocDragon, you should get in touch with a Gfaqs user named Vara_sama. He's posted here once in this thread:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/68729746

He's also interested in earning the achievements before time runs out.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#13nightfire0013Posted 3/20/2014 8:37:04 PM
Oh, hey. I stuck TPC's on you the other night. I'll add you. My FC is 0562 8630 3819
---
A dangerous foe, if a somewhat disinterested ally.
#14DocDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 9:13:15 PM
It says you're already in my friend/rival roster... Are you Miguelito or [D-S]NiteSky?
---
I am excellent player! Present me with points! A winner is me! And other badly-translated japanese!
#15Vara_samaPosted 3/20/2014 9:59:39 PM
And summoned I was!

Until today, I didn't play this game all week but at least I made some more progress, I just reached level 30; last time I played I almost got "Welcome to Kill City" but unfortunately I was killed before I got my last kill. And for the first time I was able to play ASE Basketball in a match :P

I actually haven't tried to complete achievements lately, I've been more into getting enough medals for the upgrades that aren't available from the start, I just need a few more for Stealth and Blinding Powder (I've been having trouble with the uber sniper medals, I just can't seem to get the hang of the Phase Rifle), some of those might be useless for campaign/invasion but I just want them all; I hope I get into more CTF matches since I'm just 10 medals short for Supercharger.

I'll add you guys next time I get on, I usually play on weekdays' late afternoons or early evenings (I'm from Central Time) my FC is 0777-8358-7491.

P.S: Also, I bumped into a AISP and a B05S_Brennan today, I assume they're the same ones I've seen around these forums?
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".
#16DocDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 11:30:10 PM
You have been added, Vara. I saw you earlier in that match with GOLGO13(which was awesome because I got Kill Fest in that match), and it's nice to see a fellow backloggerite on the boards. We should arrange a private lobby soon-like so we can grind out the Kill-streak achievements on each other.
---
I am excellent player! Present me with points! A winner is me! And other badly-translated japanese!
#17nightfire0013Posted 3/21/2014 12:00:51 AM
DocDragon posted...
It says you're already in my friend/rival roster... Are you Miguelito or [D-S]NiteSky?

That would be NiteSky.
---
A dangerous foe, if a somewhat disinterested ally.
#18Vara_samaPosted 3/21/2014 8:32:42 AM
DocDragon posted...
You have been added, Vara. I saw you earlier in that match with GOLGO13(which was awesome because I got Kill Fest in that match), and it's nice to see a fellow backloggerite on the boards. We should arrange a private lobby soon-like so we can grind out the Kill-streak achievements on each other.

Yeah, that'd be great! I was having a lot of lag last night so it's as if I only got on to add everyone; I don't play much around that time because I never seem to find more than 1 person per lobby (I guess CoD games made me used to it, since they're the opposite by having less people in afternoons and more at nights) Even on Conduit 1 I find more people during afternoons, but there always has to be a hacker or a rapid-fire SMAW user so I don't last much...
---
#19DocDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 10:18:11 AM
Well, the scramble continues, I'm now up to Rank 20 and have the GimmeDaGold achievement... And I have a couple of questions, since the only guides this game has are from just barely after the launch window.

1. Is it possible to get any of the achievements in the local multiplayer? As in the only achievements that REQUIRE Matchmaking are the ones which specifically say 'in matchmaking' in their description?

2. On a related topic, it's also possible to get these achievements in Private Matches, yes?

3. Single-player question, but again I can't find any info in the guide... It's possible to return to previous areas to locate stuff that was missed the first time through, right?
---
#20Vara_samaPosted 3/22/2014 10:26:50 AM
DocDragon posted...
Well, the scramble continues, I'm now up to Rank 20 and have the GimmeDaGold achievement... And I have a couple of questions, since the only guides this game has are from just barely after the launch window.

1. Is it possible to get any of the achievements in the local multiplayer? As in the only achievements that REQUIRE Matchmaking are the ones which specifically say 'in matchmaking' in their description?

2. On a related topic, it's also possible to get these achievements in Private Matches, yes?

3. Single-player question, but again I can't find any info in the guide... It's possible to return to previous areas to locate stuff that was missed the first time through, right?

1: You can't, I played with my siblings and nothing showed up.

2: This, I have no idea since I've never played in one, but from the description, all I know is that the suit upgrades unlocked by medals can't be gotten that way.

3: You can after you reach a certain point in the game, but a couple of missions later you can't until you beat the game.
---