Need Some Opinions Before I Contact Nintendo (C2 Related)

#11PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/20/2014 8:19:11 PM
_Signal posted...
If no one ever complained about stuff, we'd still be watching George Clooney as Batman, paying taxes to GB (no offense Andy), and drinking "New" Coke.

I'd rather be paying taxes to Batman, watching George Clooney, and drinking "old" Coke.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#12PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/20/2014 8:22:45 PM
Oh and I'm pretty sure that the main reason Wifi is being discontinued (atleast on the wii front) is to further entice people to plunk down the cash for a U to play the new Smash and Kart.

Understandable, as the console is selling like hot garbage and Nintendo needs all the sales they can get.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#13MindesynPosted 3/20/2014 8:44:58 PM
Nintendo has had deaf ears since the GCN.
Also Nintendo has the bank account to completely flop about 3-4 more gens and not go under. Trust me, they arnt in trouble, they just WANTED better sales. 8 years of the Wii is enough, of course they want all of you to move onto the Wii U.

You people gotta be honest with yourselves. Its you little selfish trivial emails that makes it so Nintendo ignores the collective gamers voice, and end up with another Wii. I for one am tired of letting Nintendo TELL me what I want, instead of asking me.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#14PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/20/2014 8:57:47 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Also Nintendo has the bank account to completely flop about 3-4 more gens and not go under. Trust me, they arnt in trouble, they just WANTED better sales. 8 years of the Wii is enough, of course they want all of you to move onto the Wii U.

You people gotta be honest with yourselves. Its you little selfish trivial emails that makes it so Nintendo ignores the collective gamers voice, and end up with another Wii. I for one am tired of letting Nintendo TELL me what I want, instead of asking me.

Yeah they have upwards of 65 more years of disposable cash, right? Some insane number like that when you factor together their savings and assets.

And I agree, I too am tired of Nintendo basically telling the customer what they should and shouldn't want. You wanna know something really sad? Mario Kart 8 is quite possibly their biggest online multiplayer release of the consoles lifetime, right? I can guarantee you it won't have voice chat whatsoever of any kind.

...In this day and age of gaming, that's insane. I've grown really tired of crossing my fingers and hoping Nintendo will include features in their software and hardware that are practically standard throughout the rest of the modern gaming industry.

I could go on and on with specific examples, but there's really no need to as anyone who owns a Nintendo product already knows what I'm talking about here.

I'm hoping the WiiUs dismal sales rate will give Nintendo the kick in the pants that they so sorely need.
---
#15_SignalPosted 3/20/2014 9:11:57 PM(edited)
Mindesyn posted...

What does the collective gamers voice say? What should we be asking for?

My voice is screaming stop moving away from motion control. It's your best innovation.

---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#16PUNCHOUT1116Posted 3/20/2014 9:27:47 PM
_Signal posted...
Mindesyn posted...

What does the collective gamers voice say? What should we be asking for?

My voice is screaming stop moving away from motion control. It's your best innovation.

Unfortunately, they are now tasked with finding ways to sell this gamepad that unnecessarily jacks up the price of the console by atleast a hundred bucks, so motion controls have been pushed to the wayside. Is the gamepad neat? Sure. Is it worth the asking price? Not in my opinion.

I think alot of other consumers feel this way too, or else the console would be selling much better at this point.
---
#17B05S_BrennanPosted 3/20/2014 9:58:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18B05S_BrennanPosted 3/20/2014 9:58:50 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
And I agree, I too am tired of Nintendo basically telling the customer what they should and shouldn't want. You wanna know something really sad? Mario Kart 8 is quite possibly their biggest online multiplayer release of the consoles lifetime, right? I can guarantee you it won't have voice chat whatsoever of any kind.

...In this day and age of gaming, that's insane. I've grown really tired of crossing my fingers and hoping Nintendo will include features in their software and hardware that are practically standard throughout the rest of the modern gaming industry.

I could go on and on with specific examples, but there's really no need to as anyone who owns a Nintendo product already knows what I'm talking about here.

I'm hoping the WiiUs dismal sales rate will give Nintendo the kick in the pants that they so sorely need.

THIS!!!
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#19CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/21/2014 1:55:49 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

THIS!!!

Yes, now when I think about, I hope the Wii U does flop.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#20LigersRulePosted 3/21/2014 8:34:32 PM
_Signal posted...
There is obviously nothing Nintendo can do about the shutdown

Mindesyn posted...

This is basically all that needs to be said in this topic. Although as a correction, Jaye: Nintendo has had deaf ears to Western Audiences since the GCN. It's no secret that Nintendo of Japan mainly only thinks about Japan, and NoA is made entirely of clowns. NoE is pretty cool, but they obviously have no power.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*