Ultra Kill Event?

#111Vara_samaPosted 3/28/2014 8:12:18 PM(edited)
never mind, I'm still missing Blaster Kill.

EDIT: And for the streaks don't worry, we only need 2 people to pull those off so we can try some other time if you need them.
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".
#112dacheatcodePosted 3/28/2014 8:11:53 PM
oh thats weird.

i dont know wjhard, sorry D:
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
#113DocDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 8:11:54 PM
wjhard63 posted...
I missed ultra. My fault for not knowing what to do. Is someone coming to this session later?

_Signal said he'd be showing up later, but like, an hour from now later.
---
I am excellent player! Present me with points! A winner is me! And other badly-translated japanese!
#114Vara_samaPosted 3/28/2014 8:24:22 PM
Dang, the guys left before I could get Blaster Kill. Weird thing is, I got the "Killer Kill" notification like 4 times...
---
#115wjhard63Posted 3/28/2014 8:24:40 PM
Hey guys thanks for being patient with me tonight. Sorry if caused any issues. I'm going to watch the UK UofL game with my wife. Thanks for the help tonight.
#116DocDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 8:27:54 PM
Well, since we seem to be done I'm calling the Event closed for the night. Thank you to everyone who showed up, congratulations to everyone who got their assorted multikills in, and apologies to wjhard who missed out on the Ultra Kill.

wjhard, if you want to use this thread to organize an event so YOU can get the Ultra Kill, go right ahead. It's not really that difficult, you just gotta get people willing to help, and this board is full of 'em. I'm certainly willing to help and I'm guessing that the other people who were here before are too. Just give us a time and date and we'll(probably) be there.
---
I am excellent player! Present me with points! A winner is me! And other badly-translated japanese!
#117nightfire0013Posted 3/28/2014 8:39:53 PM
Glad I could be of assistance.
---
A dangerous foe, if a somewhat disinterested ally.
#118Vara_samaPosted 3/28/2014 9:01:38 PM
We should try again next week, since most of us got quite a bunch it should take less time. However, I think next time only 1 of us should do the killings per match, I don't think we even have to finish the match to keep the achievement so that should also make it shorter, so we also get to play for real a few matches after we're done.

I think everybody should list what they're still missing, and we'll use the same order from DocDragon's list to get it. For example, if he is still missing 3 and 4 kills, on the first match we sit there so he can get them, whoever made the lobby ends the match and then it's the next player's turn and so on.

Sorry I couldn't use my mic guys, it seemed like a good idea at first but apparently it's not working anymore... not that it matters much since it'll be pretty much useless when WFC is gone.
---
#119DocDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 9:08:19 PM
Hey, I GOT all my multikills this time around, I'm good to be the punching/shooting/grenading/other-assorted-methods-of-killing bag next time.
---
#120xXAISPXxPosted 3/29/2014 2:20:56 PM
Here's the video of the first match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OopsgExIgZs
---
SOTD: "There is no meat that Keet can't beat." -Mike