Ultra Kill Event?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Ultra Kill Event?
1 year ago#41
Okay, this is how it's gonna happen.

The event is tomorrow, starting at 10 PM EST and continuing until either achievements are attained or we give up in frustration and I rant on the boards and set up another time. I will be hosting a private FFA match that I will start when we have enough people.

Everyone should have a loadout with the SMAW and appropriate explosives boosts for when it's their turn to get the Ultra Kill and one without for when they're the ones being Ultra Killed. What will happen is that the kill-ees will cluster into a corner and the kill-er will hit it with the SMAW and/or grenades until everyone is dead and the Ultra Kill is obtained.

The order for the Ultra Kills is first-come first-serve, so the people who signed up first will get their kills first. The complete order is as follows.

1. DocDragon(Me)
2.CmolsDaNam3
3._Signal
4.xXAISPXx
5.dacheatcode
6.nightfire0013
7.Vara_Sama

If there are any problems with this, PLEASE let me know.
---
I am excellent player! Present me with points! A winner is me! And other badly-translated japanese!
1 year ago#42
I'll try my best...
---
SOTD: "There is no meat that Keet can't beat." -Mike
1 year ago#43
Since we're 7, in order to get the Ultra Kill in a FFA match we all have to be online at the same time, which seems a little difficult. I'd suggest that if we're at least 4 tomorrow we try my idea on a TDM match, 1 vs the rest.
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".
1 year ago#44
I won't be able to make it by that time. I'm sorry.

I'll try to get on as soon as possible.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
1 year ago#45
So noted, Vara. The deal-breaker here is if it has to be 6 in the same 4-second span or 6 within 4 seconds of one-another. Does anyone know which it is?

If we can get at least 4 we'll try your idea. Someone should put Medic in their loadout.
---
I am excellent player! Present me with points! A winner is me! And other badly-translated japanese!
1 year ago#46
I'm pretty sure it means killing enemies 4 seconds from one another, the first would be pretty much impossible without boosting or unless you go against a full team who stick together all the time and you kill them all with a SMAW or a grenade. The second is definitely doable in a legit way but seeing how rare is to find full lobbies lately (and how the size of most maps doesn't help) it's a very rare ocurrence to kill so many people in such short time.

That reminds me, there's an achievement in Black Ops DS that does require killing 5 opponents and yourself while cooking a grenade, and the lobby has a limit of 6 players. How is that supposed to happen without boosting?
---
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".
1 year ago#47
No idea, I don't have Black Ops DS. I typically stay away from CoD.
---
1 year ago#48
Too late for me to join in? If not, I'll post my FC when I get home tonight.
1 year ago#49
It isn't too late, but you'll be going last in the order. Feel free to post your FC.
---
1 year ago#50
DocDragon posted...
Okay, this is how it's gonna happen.

The event is tomorrow, starting at 10 PM EST and continuing until either achievements are attained or we give up in frustration and I rant on the boards and set up another time. I will be hosting a private FFA match that I will start when we have enough people.

Everyone should have a loadout with the SMAW and appropriate explosives boosts for when it's their turn to get the Ultra Kill and one without for when they're the ones being Ultra Killed. What will happen is that the kill-ees will cluster into a corner and the kill-er will hit it with the SMAW and/or grenades until everyone is dead and the Ultra Kill is obtained.

The order for the Ultra Kills is first-come first-serve, so the people who signed up first will get their kills first. The complete order is as follows.

1. DocDragon(Me)
2.CmolsDaNam3
3._Signal
4.xXAISPXx
5.dacheatcode
6.nightfire0013
7.Vara_Sama

If there are any problems with this, PLEASE let me know.

This is incorrect.

The correct way to get an ultra kill is to go on Crash Site and use the button incinerator thing to kill everyone.

This way is 100 percent easier.
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Ultra Kill Event?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived