Conduit 3 needs Dynamic Improved Melee

#1CheslukPosted 3/22/2014 3:45:16 PM
Now I understand many of you have severe difficulty comprehending the mechanics of hitting people, but you must understand that it's the very thing that could put Conduit 3 at the top of the Wii U's multiplayer charts when it comes out. Imagine a perk that gives you diversity, something that would truly improve the melee. This perk would give you a branching path of ass kicking to use on anyone stupid enough to walk at you in a straight line or leave their back turned.

You could dish out five hit beatdowns as a counter melee for when enemies think they have what it takes to punch someone in the face. Is the other team missing the broad side of your barn? Then you can rip the gun right out of their hands and show them how it's done! Ever wish you could carry your meatshields with you instead of having to follow them around? Well now all you need to do is grab some poor bastard and hold on tight while he takes all the flak that's being directed at you! When you get tired of listening to him cry, you can turn him into a projectile! Sneak up on opponents and throw them into walls, or remind them where they are by kicking them firmly in the gut and sending them flying! Wanna show the other team that you're pretty good? Open up a can of Whoop Ass™ for everyone to share by chaining your strikes from enemy to enemy!

You can even mix and match any of these techniques! Start a counter combo on your incompetent opponent, and halfway through remind him that he has a gun by shooting him in the face with it!

Just think of the balancing this does! Do you really wanna carry a SMAW when someone can just rip it out of your hands and blow you up with it? You might think twice about going melee only when the other guy can easily break your and throw you off a bridge.
---
"When Chesluk thinks about penguins, he touches himself." -SSJBrohan
#2xXAISPXxPosted 3/22/2014 4:03:09 PM(edited)
ches u suk

Actually, this is a genius idea.
---
SOTD: "There is no meat that Keet can't beat." -Mike
#3B05S_BrennanPosted 3/22/2014 4:50:52 PM
This made me lol, and actually sounds kinda fun. But unless HVS lowered the health (something that would PO a lot of fans, myself included) so that you can kill people before they get close, I'm afraid it would turn the game into more of a fighter than a shooter.

It was certainly entertaining to think about, though.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#4rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 3/22/2014 6:20:04 PM
lol
---
XBL: ajwmawesome Playing Battlefield 4
PSN: BlueStar7152 Playing Uncharted Series
#5HungoverHero777Posted 3/22/2014 6:57:45 PM
Oh, the things I could accomplish with this and an AR-C....
---
"WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP?!?!" -Zim, Invader Zim
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#6B05S_P4GPosted 3/22/2014 7:40:24 PM
Chesluk posted...
Ever wish you could carry your meatshields with you instead of having to follow them around? Well now all you need to do is grab some poor bastard and hold on tight while he takes all the flak that's being directed at you!

YES

Chesluk 2016
---
C2 FC: 3011-0210-9706 | PSN: B05S_P4GG | NNID: NintyConsolGAMR | EMERGENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH2kIFwdjI
#7_SignalPosted 3/22/2014 9:17:51 PM
I actually think you're on to something.

The idea of being able to disarm the other player is spectacular. I love it. Or perhaps I will eventually hate it, LOL.

The only thing I don't like is that a backstab is a OHKO, but if you shoot someone once in the back of the head with the USP they don't die. That doesn't make much sense to me.

But I love the idea of being able to disarm the enemy.

Related to that, maybe it would be possible to accidentally drop your gun also, so that you have to go back and pick it up. That would have to be carefully done, because it would likely always result in death,LOL.

Great ideas.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#8LeThA169Posted 3/23/2014 9:07:27 AM
But I wanna shoot things not play Mortal Kombat. Amd even if that were to happen you wouldn't see blood, you would see confetti shoot out along with wrapped candy.
---
Sorry son, your dad was 360 quick scoped.
#9Chesluk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 8:12:50 PM
I feel like the true value of this feature isn't being recognized by the board's current userbase.
---
"When Chesluk thinks about penguins, he touches himself." -SSJBrohan
#10xXAISPXxPosted 3/27/2014 11:37:07 AM
How am I supposed to fit all this into the SOTD?
---
SOTD: "There is no meat that Keet can't beat." -Mike