PSN- TheChronic213
#32night42marePosted 3/29/2014 10:05:59 PM
SrChronic posted...
*slowly starts clapping*

Lol
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#33xXAISPXxPosted 3/30/2014 5:04:25 AM(edited)
night42mare posted...
*yawn. The dictionary is your friend.

Been there, done that.

The people won't like that, though, haha.
---
SOTD: "There is no meat that Keet can't beat." -Mike
#34LeThA169Posted 3/30/2014 6:03:24 AM
Spear, how ignorant are you...?
---
(._. ) ( ._.) (^~^) (>.>) (-_o) (e_e) zzZZ
#35Unlucky_7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 7:19:45 AM
Hello, randoms.
#36CocainiusPosted 4/2/2014 5:48:26 PM
Praise be to the most glorious Greater Avian.
---
I'm Cocainius and I approve of this message.
http://i.minus.com/iIkXtI3lWUWuI.gif
#37The_Mad_KittenPosted 4/2/2014 6:58:55 PM
*Applauds*
I have never seen something so beautiful, you man should be an author, a true talent! But, make sure to shoot down those Whisky cups before doing so... or else it might not even be funny! Here, 20 bucks, go find some more and let you fingers dance around on your keyboard like the captains aboard the Mayflower! As the cool drink slides down your throat, the substance enters your stomach. Just as doing so, the acids will start to break down the alcoholic beverage, then take a trip down into the intestines where it will get into the blood system, then flow to the brain. When the brain receives that wonderful gift from Venonat, the flow of imagination will surely make your fingers dance even harder! I am Venonats Rule and I approve this message.
Eh, just a useless little IDK what the f*** it is...
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.
#38Hawke0Posted 4/2/2014 10:11:50 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Unlucky_7 posted...
/imdrunk

Drink more often 10/10

---
"Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#39Kn0x_GamesPosted 4/3/2014 6:32:50 AM
Unlucky_7 posted...
Damn straight! This board is already dying before C2 is even gone, so I figure that a good dose of my awesomeness should shock it back to life.

It all started on 6-18-12. The day that changed history. Falcon207 purchased Conduit 2 from a local Gamestop because he had nothing better to spend his time on. This day became legend as he forgot to shave and usually forgot to eat for a few days. Who knew that a $20 Wii FPS could be this much fun?

Eventually, he stumbled onto the GameFAQs board, the last living C2 community. Soon the entire board was riveted with his unsurpassed intelligence and articulate posts, not to mention his clicky gun skill. And to all you damn young whippersnappers, this was before we quickscoped with lockon and all this s***. We even walked uphill, both ways, five miles throgh Pentagon in rain or snow! And you complain when you don't get your goddamn radar!

He found himself in a happy place, with a good community and guys like Rhoads and Bio as excellent jesters. He rose and fell but he became a C2 elite. No one could run from the clicky gun rounds penetrating their anuses.

In time, he grew tired of dominating everyone and played less and less, until he finally tossed his copy of the game. But in his absence, a terrible blight swept his beloved board.

UAUs. Squeaky, slobbery, angsty little bastards with garbage posts that were all but illegible. Knowing that he was not the hero the C2 board wanted, but the one it needed, he bought a new copy of the game and wrought his inestimable power once again, to the disdain of the UAUs and their enablers. The valiant Falcon stood his ground, though the zombie waves inundated him from the gates of hell, though the game was declining as much as the community. Laggier, glitchier games became commonplace as the game broke down. Still, the unbreakable Falcon held his ground and fought for what mattered most.

With the battle waning and the sun setting on Conduit's short life, his glory and skill began to fade into memory, as the exploits of all heroes eventually do. However, smiling down from his golden city, this noble defender of the righteous still watches over his realm.

/imdrunk

https://i.imgur.com/MoJDvDq.jpg
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DKWlrA24k ~ Just relax...
My Xbox IGN is SC5, or ScheduledCurve5