[LC] - 43
[G3] - 32.

Match Three - Lost City.

[LC] - 29.
[G3] - 23.

Match Four - Agatha.

[LC] - 41.
[G3] - 28.

Match Five - Pentagon. Capture the Flag.

[LC] - 1.
[G3] - 1.
Match tied in overtime.

Thanks to all those who took part.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#2MindesynPosted 3/28/2014 7:59:51 PM
Big thanks to Drophy for organizing his guys and making this happen tonight. You pulled through. Good job.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#3drophyghostPosted 3/28/2014 9:00:24 PM(edited)
Laggiest clan war ever! :D <-- Not 100% sure :P
Haha

K, just for me, est and Keet, donīt know about the others lol
At least no one got D/C...
Anyways, I had fun for the most part ^ ^
Except for that last match... I HATE YOU ANDY!!!!! xD! (Of course not bud, but that flag capture... I swear I almost cried there! Dī: - It was like "3, 2, (:O Yayyyy! :īD), on... "they capture our ASE! We must strike back!" NO WAY! Dīx

Also, the one on Lost City... Man, the speed control point is soooo OP, huh?
Keet just made me notice... We were winning while we had it, but then... You took it, lag got worst, and boom. Lost dX
Lets not use SC next time... Seriously :P
Or, lets lower the speed for everyone! :D
But of course nobody wants that even if it could help to avoid this kind of massive lag... Right? :(

The other maps... Ouch, good job guys haha
Did anyone else forgot about lock on in Serenity? Haha
Iīm glad I noticed b4 the match was over :)
Agartha was the "not THAT laggy one" for me... Maybe cuz we had the speed control point, idk... And yet, thatīs where we got the worst spread... I donīt know why O.o

Ah, that CtF... So frustrating! xD
Well, thanks for playing guys!
Iīm sorry about all the inconveniences we had this time... A LOT of stuff happened... Youīve no idea :s... Wish we had had time for practicing or making a plan :P... But nooo, you wouldnīt practice with us! Haha... But, right now Iīm just worried about Wasabee (and frustrated about that last sec flag capture xD)... Heīs not the kind of person who doesnīt shows up in time (or not at all)... Hope heīs okay... Iīm glad Spear joined (GGs bro! You did great! Loved that turret and warpy! :D)

Thanks for playing, guys! Everyone (except me :P) did great! :)
And thanks for putting up the results, Andy
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#4WasabeePosted 3/29/2014 6:43:39 AM
1. Congrats to LC on the win!
2. Good job to G3 for making it competitive!
3. What? When did this even happen? I had no idea! :(

Keet told me that it would be "this weekend" but i never thought that "this weekend" meant Friday Night :(

I hope we can plan a next one here in GameFAQs, or at least add everyone on Skype and create a group conversation? I hope that there is a next one, I was really looking forward to it.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooo people" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#5night42marePosted 3/29/2014 9:57:55 AM
Gg's guys!!! Ah so much frustration... Especially on argarathargarath. Man... Hate that double armour. I sucked Xb nice job [LC] and nice job (G3) definitely not good at hc. And three of my loadouts were explosive and with LC using explosive focus it made it hard to get a kill! Haha Gg's!!! (Hope my widow helped :b )

~spear
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#6drophyghostPosted 3/29/2014 10:13:18 AM
Wasabee posted...
I hope we can plan a next one here in GameFAQs, or at least add everyone on Skype and create a group conversation?

THIS
I would prefer gamefaqs... Having to search for stuff in a skype conversation is annoying...

And... I didnīt even noticed you changed the bans... idk y u did that, though... I noticed it a little bit too late... Keet modified the "not-ML-if-using-SC" in the last ban list, which I took as some sort of bump and didnīt read (cuz there was something a bit more important than that to discuss)... Thatīs like the little letters on the contracts, guys! Not fair! xD

@Wasabee: Man... Canīt believe you didnīt knew... That sucks...

Wasabee posted...
I hope that there is a next one, I was really looking forward to it.

Hmm.... Iīve the feeling that they wonīt want to... I wouldnīt mind, of course, I want to have as much fun as possible b4 the 20th :ī(

Well... Thereīs no harm in asking... Maybe we could try something different this time, in order to make it a bit more interesting instead of a sort of "Déjā vu" haha

Like annexation (that would help to eliminate the OP speed control point effect :p)
Or... What would happen if we had a clan war in FFA? You would have to be careful not to hit your teammates (that would make it really interesting... And would probably require a higher skill level :O), and there wouldnīt be a spawn (no spawn trapping! :D)... Sounds like fun to me :)
We could have a "Red Drudge" team vs a "Blue Progenitor" team... Man, just thinking about it makes me wanna try it! :D

If LC doesnīt wants to give that a shot, Iīll still try to make it on a private match... Anyone up for it? ^ ^
---
#7drophyghostPosted 3/29/2014 10:24:46 AM
night42mare posted...
Gg's guys!!! Ah so much frustration... Especially on argarathargarath. Man... Hate that double armour. I sucked Xb nice job [LC] and nice job (G3) definitely not good at hc. And three of my loadouts were explosive and with LC using explosive focus it made it hard to get a kill! Haha Gg's!!! (Hope my widow helped :b )

~spear

FAKE! Especially on Pentagon! xDD
I actually enjoyed agartha a little bit more than most of the other matches, even if we were stuck in our spawn and got the worst spread, cuz at least lag wasnīt as bad! :P

Haha! Yeah, shouldīve banned EF too... At least for HC, like B05S did... Y does it shields you against the SPAS and HVS too? O.o

And yeah, sorry for sucking too... My mind wasnīt quite working during those matches... I think all the stress from organizing the clan war (which I did terribly :/ ) and all that lag made me go into madness mode (not thinking about what I was doing lol)
---
#8MindesynPosted 3/29/2014 3:10:39 PM
Rematch would be considered if 75% of the perks weren't being banned by your faction. Also a clan war FFA would be no different for our side, since we are used to not shooting our own guys.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#9drophyghostPosted 3/29/2014 4:51:41 PM
Mindesyn posted...
Rematch would be considered if 75% of the perks weren't being banned by your faction

Hey... Just talked with Keet... Conclusion:

1 Iīm sorry (with him, especially), and Iīm not exactly sure of what happened... Kind of a big misunderstanding followed for a bunch of mistakes (MY mistakes. Not Keetīs). If youīve any questions about it, or want to discuss about it, pm me
2 I quit G3... At least as a leader...

Now... idk where did you got that 75% from, but... Thereīs a total of 30 perks in the game. We banned 7 of them. That is 23.33%. Not that close to 75%, I think... If you count yours as well (3) that is 33.33%. Even if you consider the one that I proposed to Spear in this topic ("EF at least in HC") thatīs just 36.66% of them. Still not 75%. One of them (SC) wasnīt even fully banned, and of those 7, 6 were "standard bans" too (i.e: Double ballistics,energy and explosives). We just asked for ONE ban that isnīt among the standard ones: SC. And we allowed Mike to use it, who is probably the only one who was going to use it from your team, anyways... So yeah, Iīve no clue of what you mean...

Mindesyn posted...
Also a clan war FFA would be no different for our side, since we are used to not shooting our own guys.

Oh, really?
http://youtu.be/IJmkd1yEDvw?t=7m33s
Mike wouldīve probably killed Keet there if that had been FFA

And, also, did you read the whole post? That wouldnīt be the only difference... Control points and spawns...

so yeah, I wouldnīt say it "would be no different for your side"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Again, Iīm sorry, Keet...
---
#10Este751Posted 3/29/2014 9:16:53 PM
Que les puedo decir, fue una de las pesimas batallas que nunca he tenido, un retraso horrible, no hay variedad de armas por parte de LC, es como haber utilizado dos smaw con ese retraso.

Y de todos modos me dio gusto haber jugado con mi clan, los extraņaba y bueno, soy un hombre ocupado, espero jugar pronto de nuevo jaja
---
[G3] is my clan