[LC] versus [G3] 2nd War Results.

#11ThePrisoner06(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2014 9:24:47 AM
Sorry about the outcome of the match in Pentagon, Drophy. Don't think any of us expected for the match to end the way it did. You have to remember that Jaye has taught us well, there are times getting the objective done, is what we are all about.

Cannot remember exactly but I think it was the very last second that I captured the ASE. Everyone will have to wait for mine, Keets and Mikes videos to see what happened. Video of the last match should be uploaded hopefully tomorrow.

But well done to you guys, you put up a great fight, again.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#12SuperMario_5Posted 3/30/2014 9:37:53 AM
Este751 posted...
Que les puedo decir, fue una de las pesimas batallas que nunca he tenido, un retraso horrible, no hay variedad de armas por parte de LC, es como haber utilizado dos smaw con ese retraso.

Haha, G3 whines in both Spanish and English.
---
http://i.imgur.com/bq55j.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mBhlX.jpg
#13xXAISPXxPosted 3/30/2014 10:18:17 AM(edited)
I knew it was a complaint before using Google translate.
---
SOTD: "There is no meat that Keet can't beat." -Mike
#14WasabeePosted 3/30/2014 10:58:37 AM
SuperMario_5 posted...
Este751 posted...
Que les puedo decir, fue una de las pesimas batallas que nunca he tenido, un retraso horrible, no hay variedad de armas por parte de LC, es como haber utilizado dos smaw con ese retraso.

I don't think that it was Est's intention to "whine" about it, maybe the translator got it wrong? He just stated his opinion about the war, he never said anything about the outcome or anything of that sort.

Drophy is not whining either, he made the mistake of improperly calling out someone, but he apologized for that. This was very stressful for him, and to be honest, it was frustrating for me to know that the war had already happened without my knowledge. And before you start speculating that I'm whining as well, I want to say that even if I took part in the war, the outcome would not have changed at all, we would have probably done worse because of the skill level at G3. I only said that I wish that I could have been part of it because I took part in the organization of the war along with Keet, Drophy, and a few other members of LC.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooo people" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#15Mey_girlPosted 3/30/2014 11:00:34 AM
SuperMario_5 posted...
Este751 posted...

My bro doesn't talk english Samus, sorry.
---
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
Keet is a cookie.
#16SoIdierw_AMpkU5Posted 3/30/2014 11:16:45 AM
Mey_girl posted...
My bro doesn't talk english Samus, sorry.

No, that's fine. I just found that funny.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SoldierwithAMpkU5
http://i.imgur.com/VR5Vg9X.jpg
#17SoIdierw_AMpkU5Posted 3/30/2014 12:04:27 PM(edited)
Wasabee posted...
I don't think that it was Est's intention to "whine" about it, maybe the translator got it wrong? He just stated his opinion about the war, he never said anything about the outcome or anything of that sort.

Aside from stating that it was one of the worst battles he's ever played in, he complained about the lack of variety from LC's weapon arsenal, drawing similarities to them having 2 SMAWs.

And there's the part about the delay, but I didn't participate in this, so I wouldn't know what that's about. Also, no translator is necessary either.

And all drophy did was use 3 long posts to throw (not so) subtle complaints about the lag, the speed control point and whatever else came to mind.

drophyghost posted...

"Laggiest clan war ever! :D <-- Not 100% sure :P K, just for me, est and Keet, donīt know about the others lol"

"Also, the one on Lost City... Man, the speed control point is soooo OP, huh?
Keet just made me notice... We were winning while we had it, but then... You took it, lag got worst, and boom. Lost dX. Lets not use SC next time... Seriously :P"

"Did anyone else forgot about lock on in Serenity? Haha
Iīm glad I noticed b4 the match was over :)"

"A LOT of stuff happened... Youīve no idea :s... Wish we had had time for practicing or making a plan :P... But nooo, you wouldnīt practice with us!"

"I actually enjoyed agartha a little bit more than most of the other matches, even if we were stuck in our spawn and got the worst spread"

"Yeah, shouldīve banned EF too... At least for HC, like B05S did..."

"My mind wasnīt quite working during those matches... I think all the stress from organizing the clan war (which I did terribly :/ ) and all that lag made me go into madness mode (not thinking about what I was doing lol)"

"And... I didnīt even noticed you changed the bans... idk y u did that, though... I noticed it a little bit too late... Keet modified the "not-ML-if-using-SC" in the last ban list, which I took as some sort of bump and didnīt read (cuz there was something a bit more important than that to discuss)... Thatīs like the little letters on the contracts, guys! Not fair! xD"

"Like annexation (that would help to eliminate the OP speed control point effect :p)"

"You would have to be careful not to hit your teammates (that would make it really interesting... And would probably require a higher skill level :O), and there wouldnīt be a spawn (no spawn trapping! :D)..."

I like how most of these end with happy emoticons though. Oh, and this is my opinion, so no need to berate me, correct me or just try to make something out of this.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SoldierwithAMpkU5
http://i.imgur.com/VR5Vg9X.jpg
#18drophyghostPosted 3/30/2014 11:08:02 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Sorry about the outcome of the match in Pentagon, Drophy. Don't think any of us expected for the match to end the way it did.

Cannot remember exactly but I think it was the very last second that I captured the ASE. Everyone will have to wait for mine, Keets and Mikes videos to see what happened. Video of the last match should be uploaded hopefully tomorrow.

But well done to you guys, you put up a great fight, again.

Haha, itīs ok... Itīs just that... When I heard the "3" (from the "3,2,1" at the end of the matches) I though we had finally won a match... And then you captured it (so yes, it was on the last second (or last two seconds, Iīm not sure)). Iīm glad you didnīt captured it again during the overtime... That wouldīve been too much for me hahaha

You did great btw. Just saw your first video and whoa, you did a lot... Spread doesnīt means much... Maybe you should show the other stats screens, not just the one with the #of kills and deaths... I bet you got a lot of assists there :O
Also, you got a really nice double kill on Spear and me once... Good job! ^ ^

@SuperMario_5: Yes, on both idioms, u jealous? Hahahaha :P
I donīt know why you find that funny, though... But I guess thatīs a good thing cuz fun is good :)

Oh, and this is my opinion, so no need to berate me, correct me or just try to make something out of this.

Owh :(
Okay... Haha
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#19Shooter613Posted 3/31/2014 2:49:45 AM
drophyghost posted...

Not sure why I'd be.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#20drophyghostPosted 3/31/2014 10:53:25 PM(edited)
Shooter613 posted...
drophyghost posted...

Not sure why I'd be.

Well, thatīs probably cuz you arenīt supposed to be... It was kind of a joke... I thought it was pretty obvious since, if you take it as a real question, it makes no sense, as you seem to have noticed... So maybe youīre just trolling... idk&idctbh :P
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P