Perkless Clan War

#21JVC-AshuraPosted 4/4/2014 2:36:00 PM
Wasabee posted...
JVC-Ashura posted...
Is it to late if I want to get JVC into this? I think it's a really good idea! It balances the game more and it should be less laggy than others war!

It may not be too late, but I am not sure that we can fit all the members of JVC into this haha, it's quite a large clan. Maybe 2 tops. that would make it a 4v4, and even then, lag. So maybe if you guys are interested as a whole clan we could plan one with G3? so a JVC vs G3 clan war without perks? I would still need to ask Drophy about it, but it could be a possibility? what do you think?

Don't worry KAS family, coco and I are the only ones who can play NTSC in our clan so we can do 3vs3 like always. I'd love to war against you guys, thanks^^!
---
Want some melee? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8&hd=1
#22The_Mad_KittenPosted 4/4/2014 3:00:07 PM
Me! I'd love to!
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.
#23drophyghostPosted 4/4/2014 3:23:05 PM
JVC-Ashura posted...
Wasabee posted...
JVC-Ashura posted...
Is it to late if I want to get JVC into this? I think it's a really good idea! It balances the game more and it should be less laggy than others war!

It may not be too late, but I am not sure that we can fit all the members of JVC into this haha, it's quite a large clan. Maybe 2 tops. that would make it a 4v4, and even then, lag. So maybe if you guys are interested as a whole clan we could plan one with G3? so a JVC vs G3 clan war without perks? I would still need to ask Drophy about it, but it could be a possibility? what do you think?

Don't worry KAS family, coco and I are the only ones who can play NTSC in our clan so we can do 3vs3 like always. I'd love to war against you guys, thanks^^!

Ah, great! So G3 vs JVC II will happen soon, huh? Thatīs good ^ ^
I hope you and Coco will be able to play in the war this time; I still want to play with you two!
Lets start planing and stuff cuz there are just a few days remaining :ī(

Also... Is KAS still active? We have a kind of clan war (just some 3vs3 mixed matches) with them, but I havenīt been able to contact J*B/Kastastic, and Tytar didnīt answered my last post about it either, so idk if that will ever happen :īs

@Wasabee: Bro, creo que hoy estaré totalmente libre ^ ^, me avisas si falta alguien (en skype de preferencia). Si no contesto, probablemente me quede dormido haha
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#24xXAISPXxPosted 4/4/2014 3:26:56 PM
Who's host?
---
SOTD: "There is no meat that Keet can't beat." -Mike
#25DerppopotamusPosted 4/4/2014 4:22:52 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Who's host?

Keet told me it was Keet.
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#26Wasabee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 4:24:02 PM
Derppopotamus posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Who's host?

Keet told me it was Keet.

Indeed
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooo people" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#271PefrogPosted 4/4/2014 4:41:37 PM
Lethal?
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#28Wasabee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 4:42:25 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Lethal?

!!! We be waiting!! :)
---
#291PefrogPosted 4/4/2014 5:08:47 PM
Does Lethal need a sub?
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#30Wasabee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2014 6:54:31 PM
Thank you to everyone who took part in this! We made it happen, and it was a fun time. Thanks to Keet for hosting and for trying to organize the teams with the Wii headset. Thanks to everyone who played, even the backups, it was really fun.

Thank you too FF5, for joining, seeing that we had no perks and switching your loadouts! :)

we had minor issues with organizing it, but watch out for a Perkless Clan War 2.0 in the near future, I know that a few people couldn't make it today but wanted to take part in it.

Oh, and thank you Andy, for staying up so late to take part in this, and I think you can be considered a CTF last minute clutch expert.
---