Left*Overs/Lost Cause clan war.

#1old_man_mossyPosted 4/1/2014 7:44:10 AM(edited)
So I've been talking with Jaye on miiverse about this, and since some of Left*Overs don't do miiverse (Signal, Night Fire, Nexus, Chronic, etc. etc.) I thought a thread over here was necessary.

It's been a long time for me as far as playing this game goes and on the U I hardly have anything unlocked....but I bought this game for the 3rd time to play...and I'd love to play it with friends!

To be honest I'm not even sure who's left in the Left*Over bullpen anymore. The whole no dual clanning thing of some clans combined with this clan being inactive for so long I'm sure has caused members to drop. I'm not here to try and steal them back. That said, I'd figure I'd do a role call of who still owns the game, has a functioning wii and is clear to still be in this clan. If no one is left I'll simply carry the flag myself, lol.

As far as bans, scheduled time to do this, etc go....we'll likely have another thread to deal with that, but I'm fine with no restrictions. I would like some hardcore modes though, if it all possible.

Oh, and lastly a moment of silence for the Left*Overs who can't participate....Punch no longer has a copy and Nexus doesn't have a wii anymore (least I think his went to the landfill if memory serves)

I'll be posting up my new friend code sometime tonight or tomorrow. Feel free to comment and please leave your code as well.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#2xXAISPXxPosted 4/1/2014 7:48:37 AM
Whoa...
---
SOTD: "There is no meat that Keet can't beat." -Mike
#3_SignalPosted 4/1/2014 7:49:13 AM
I still claim allegiance to L*O, and I would love to play in this if I'm allowed.

Can you ask around if they're cool with me? But I totally understand if they're not, since I am FF5.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#4Silent_NexusPosted 4/1/2014 8:12:23 AM
I am unfortunately unable to participate in such a clan war, due to Wii troubles and college, but I wish you guys luck in such an endeavor.
---
"Tag, you're dead."
-Anya Alstreim (Code Geass)
#5old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 8:28:52 AM
Sure Signal. They were counting on you participating (Punch too) & so was I.

Unfortunately as I said up above...Punch no longer has a copy. So far it's you & I.

Anyone else interested? Think we need atleast one more...maybe more if we want to be daring with lobby size...that worked so well last time, lol.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#6old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 8:53:02 AM
Thanks Nexus! I wish you luck as well with the battle known as College. It's prob. getting about finals time again
---
#7_SignalPosted 4/1/2014 9:25:03 AM
I'm glad. Totally count me in.

My schedule is pretty free, just not weekdays during the day.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#8nightfire0013Posted 4/1/2014 10:15:14 AM
I still have nightmares about the.last war we had ):

I'll gladly participate if any.of the older members can't make it.
---
A dangerous foe, if a somewhat disinterested ally.
#9Shooter613Posted 4/1/2014 12:28:54 PM
Good luck.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
#10old_man_mossy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 12:58:15 PM
Thanks bud. I'll need it personally, lol...been playing like trash, I lost that wii mote feeling! XD

Nightfire, consider yourself in if you want to be... It's sorta first come, first serve. It's not like the doors are being beaten down by folks wanting to get involved!

If others do want in, we can always rotate members or fight multiple matches. At this point nothing's been finalized as far as the wars lobby size, but I'm glad to have you along for it if you want to be.

Do need your FC though as well as what times work for you. Once I'm home I can post my code too. We could maybe even do a pre game scrimmage tonight w/LC depending on everyone's availability so you can all see how horrible I've become, lol.

Might make the whole adding of codes easier too if one of you adds me, then invites everyone else and we friend request in game.

Not sure if this will fly or not though tonight. Depends on what everyone has going on and how my night works out once I get home. I'll update thread and check in, then.
---