||C2 FC: 0691-9553-5915||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#72B05S_FireBirDPosted 4/14/2014 6:51:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#73CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/14/2014 7:14:02 PM
drophyghost posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
drophyghost posted...

Iīve been using it mainly on Invasion mode, but... I kinda got used to it and now I keep using it in pubs by accident Dx.

Lol, I wanna try it in pubs, could be fun. xD

xD

Just... Donīt use it against noobs plz... The poor guys donīt deserve that :s
Wanna try it with me? Iīve some spare time right now... If the two of us use it against each other, then it would be okay ^ ^

Well, I just got done writing stuff, but noobs will be noobs though, besides, i like them because they make it easy to get montage clips. LOL
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#74CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/14/2014 7:15:23 PM
B05S_FireBirD posted...
ITT: Casuals validating abortion

Also, this topic needs more of my and Ari's hardcore grab bags. U no u want dat B05S Steak Sauce.

Hi Falcon

Bye Falcon. :D
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#75old_man_mossyPosted 4/14/2014 7:31:20 PM
Irony is ironic.....

I remember Tevas laughing at my son & I when Jr. "cried" about hackers and how they broke the game...again...I remember good old Tevas having a big laugh at this and insulting both of us...as I find hackers the equivalent of wet garbage too, must be where my son gets it , lol. I guess what's good for the goose isn't necessarily good for the gander...or she goose as it were in this case...as those very actions found repugnant here were done by a "late" spouse.

Also telling...children grow up too soon. While as a father I painfully mark each birthday and state it in passing conversations even on line, I guess we all aren't that way.

While I don't approve per say of Jayes comment about being happy his clan made a child cry.... It's No different than what Tevas told me two years ago when he showed up with his hacks.

If you live in a glass house , change your clothes in the basement. Otherwise be prepared to be judged on what you show us all.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#76CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2014 7:38:03 PM
Oh gosh >.>

You guys turned this into a falcon thread.
I'll never forgive any of you.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#77B05S_FireBirDPosted 4/14/2014 7:50:59 PM
#78CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/14/2014 8:02:57 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Oh gosh >.>

You guys turned this into a falcon thread.
I'll never forgive any of you.

Don't worry about it man, this happened to P4Gs thread for Emergence to, its normal.
---
Cmo More Often.
#79CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2014 9:02:45 PM
B05S_FireBirD posted...
So, one response to me out of 76 posts means it's a Falcon thread? lolchain

And Cmofo, I'm not sure if you have this ignored or not, but I'm going to keep making alts until you learn to stop being a p**** and hiding behind the ignore button. In real life, whenever you get there, you'll find people you don't like at work, school, and elsewhere. The problem for you will be that there's no "Ignore" function on co-workers. I'd recommend sorting that out ASAP.

Once again, you randoms make it clear that this board is just a congregation of crayon-eating autistic children.

I am autistic man.

I think you've outworn your welcome, Leave now.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#80B05S_FireBirDPosted 4/14/2014 9:10:27 PM