Looking into buying this, need some insight on achievements

#1JDthecatPosted 4/5/2014 7:26:29 PM
Long story short, I'm going to buy this game eventually and it has come to my attention that some achievements require online, which is going down soon. Question is, how much time would I need for them? I really like to complete the games I buy 100% if possible.

Are they hard to do? I saw them in the cheats, but I still don't know if any of them would require too much time to complete.
---
Get your game on!
Let it rip!
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/5/2014 7:36:28 PM
Yeah...

A good handful of the achievement are downright near to impossible without grinding with other players and/or an un-holy lag connection of darkness.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#3JDthecat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 7:41:41 PM
Hm I see, it's a shame then. I was hoping to be able to do them all, but I guess not. I just hate it when developers make these near impossible feats, especially if one day they really will be impossible to do.

Thanks for the info.
---
Get your game on!
Let it rip!
#4CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/6/2014 5:16:05 AM
Buy now or not at all.

Also, if you do, go ahead and just try to get people to help, I'm willing to help.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#5MindesynPosted 4/7/2014 4:37:58 PM
You need to be dedicated to get the Level 60 achievement its doable if you play and do well. The kill streak achievements and multi kill achievements are hard, but if you boost Im sure you could get 100% on the game. However you cant get the "Conduit 2 Master" achievement unless you log into the online. So you will need to get EVERY achievement by May 20th.

The C2 Master Achievement is the same as a Platinum trophy on PSN. Its glitched tho, you need to log onto the multiplayer for it to unlock. Dont ask why. Its just how it is.
---
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
#6JDthecat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 5:48:58 PM
Woah it's even harder than I imagined then. I was thinking of just playing online and leaving the rest for a later date. If I do end up buying it soon, I'll let you guys know.
---
Get your game on!
Let it rip!