So After Ragnarok of Conduit 2, what then?

#21like2napPosted 4/8/2014 11:21:26 AM
LigersRule posted...
like2nap posted...
If Recon has that, and it isn't crap, then I will buy it just for that reason.

Probably won't have to, man. F2p.

Oh. How how have I not heard of this thing? Guess I'll be doing some google searched this weekend.
#22like2napPosted 4/8/2014 11:22:49 AM
LeThA169 posted...
Updates foe ghosts on wiiu stopped coming around thanks-giving last year.

No. We got an update last month. And a hotfix sometime within the last few days. Support is still going on right now.
#23like2napPosted 4/8/2014 11:31:17 AM
like2nap posted...
LigersRule posted...
like2nap posted...
If Recon has that, and it isn't crap, then I will buy it just for that reason.

Probably won't have to, man. F2p.

Oh. How how have I not heard of this thing? Guess I'll be doing some google searched this weekend.

Oh I see. It's THAT Ubisoft game from way back when that got put on hold. Been on hold for a while. I hope they don't cancel it.
#24_SignalPosted 4/8/2014 12:39:08 PM
like2nap posted...
Oh and in case I wasn't clear (cause I don't think I was) they did fix the twitchy cursor...

Hmm... It sounds like they use motion plus now.

LOL. I'm just kidding. Hi L2N.

I agree that they're the only game in town, and I applaud them for sticking with "us." I have BOPSII and Ghosts. Sadly, I can't help but feel that motion control will die out for the FPS genre. It was never truly embraced by those that consider themselves hardcore gamers in spite of how intuitive it is, not to mention how much easier it is on the thumbs.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#25B05S_BrennanPosted 4/8/2014 1:09:21 PM
_Signal posted...
like2nap posted...
Oh and in case I wasn't clear (cause I don't think I was) they did fix the twitchy cursor...

I agree that they're the only game in town, and I applaud them for sticking with "us." I have BOPSII and Ghosts. Sadly, I can't help but feel that motion control will die out for the FPS genre. It was never truly embraced by those that consider themselves hardcore gamers in spite of how intuitive it is, not to mention how much easier it is on the thumbs.

After the reception of Other M, I would not be surprised if the next Metroid is Prime 4. If it is, there's the possibility it would have online multiplayer with motion controls, high health, a fast pace and maybe even lock-on (since TCon and C2's lock-on is based on Metroid Prime 3's).

I wouldn't count on it, but it's possible.
---
||C2 FC: 0691-9553-5915||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#26like2napPosted 4/8/2014 11:49:15 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
_Signal posted...
like2nap posted...

After the reception of Other M, I would not be surprised if the next Metroid is Prime 4. If it is, there's the possibility it would have online multiplayer with motion controls, high health, a fast pace and maybe even lock-on (since TCon and C2's lock-on is based on Metroid Prime 3's).

I wouldn't count on it, but it's possible.

I'm hoping for a Super Metroid HD FPS remake sometime before I die.
#27like2napPosted 4/8/2014 11:50:49 PM
_Signal posted...
like2nap posted...

I'm worried it will die out too. I've gone to multiple forums to encourage people to support Ghosts. COD with motion controls is better than no FPS motion controls. Did I ever add you on Wii U? I probably forgot. Need to check my PM's
#28old_man_mossyPosted 4/9/2014 11:35:59 AM
Yeah.... It's likely gone. Shame because in my opinion it was best for a first person shooter

As far as Recon....I'd be pleasantly suprises if it even comes to the wii u. I see it pulling an Aliend Colonial marines....but maybe Ubi will be true to there word.

I doubt it will employ wii mote use though, even if it does drop. No third person shooter that's cover based has. No ME3, no Dues Ex , and most telling, by Ubisoft...no Black List.

Of course those were all ports. Guess well wait & see. I think the best bet of a CoD alternative that uses wii mote lies in the hands most desperate to please Wii U users.... The indies.

As natural as it is ...which is very for aiming...I still find the button layout possibilities extremely lacking when compared to the wii u tablet
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#29old_man_mossyPosted 4/9/2014 11:39:11 AM
Oh forgot to mention... When the doors close Ill still be enjoying ME3, MHTU, RE Rev...atleast on the multiplayer front- which has taken priority over single player backlog... That runs clear back to the wii with the project rainfall trio and even latter than that with the virtual console.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#30old_man_mossyPosted 4/9/2014 11:41:29 AM(edited)
Whoops...double post