So After Ragnarok of Conduit 2, what then?

#31_SignalPosted 4/9/2014 12:36:12 PM(edited)
^From the Department of Redundancy Department.

Nooo. Not on a new page! Well now the effect is totally lost.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#32HungoverHero777Posted 4/9/2014 4:02:21 PM
I'll be going into hibernation when Mario Kart comes out.
---
"WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP?!?!" -Zim, Invader Zim
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#33rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 4/9/2014 4:11:01 PM
I have BF4 as an FPS, but I like C2 a little more
---
XBL: ajwmawesome Playing Battlefield 4
PSN: BlueStar7152 Playing Uncharted Series
#34like2napPosted 4/10/2014 1:51:57 PM
And if any of you are on the fence about Ghosts just get it. A lot of people say they hate it. They are the same people that say they hate every COD, that it's terrible, the franchise is over, and yet they still buy it every year and play it more than I do.

Trust me the game is great. Hit detection/lag wise it's the best COD since MW2. The "netcode" as it's called is great. The matchmaking could use some work, but I've found that a router tweak here and there all but eliminates that issue. Switching between different NAT types depending on the number of players in my region at a given time will help keep you from hosting international players which can make the game (and understandably so) run like crap. Also use a wired connection on your Wii U. Forget about playing COD on wireless. It just runs better.
#35B05S_BrennanPosted 4/10/2014 3:12:14 PM
like2nap posted...
And if any of you are on the fence about Ghosts just get it.

Yeah, I'm considering it, but I'm not sure if I'll actually like the gameplay. Controls aside, I wasn't super fond of BOII. But beggars can't be choosers, the truth is that we don't have lot of options for Wii Remote FPS games.
---
||C2 FC: 0691-9553-5915||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#36like2napPosted 4/11/2014 12:27:42 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
like2nap posted...
And if any of you are on the fence about Ghosts just get it.

Yeah, I'm considering it, but I'm not sure if I'll actually like the gameplay. Controls aside, I wasn't super fond of BOII. But beggars can't be choosers, the truth is that we don't have lot of options for Wii Remote FPS games.

The gameplay is great (I think) because of how big and open the maps are. A lot of people complain about campers saying the map design is catered to them. In reality it's a rusher's dream! Sure there are lots of places to hide, but there's also several flank routes. More than a camper can cover. It supports so many different playstyles.

Also assault streaks have counters (support streaks) and have been nerfed greatly compared to BLOPS 2. Very well balanced game. More assault rifle dominant, but you can do well with anything so long as you know the limits of your weapon. SMG's for example need to stay in CQC. Which means you have to limit your engagements because of the map size. I think that makes it require more strategy and I like that. Also aim assist isn't as strong so it won't feel like everyone has crazy good aim like BLOPS 2 just spraying with their SMGs.

The other thing I like is that even when the game is laggy I still typically break a 2.0 KDR just because there are so many ways to flank enemies. I can't win head to head gunfights when it's lagging (which is very rare for me I might add), but I don't have to. Flank and shoot them in the side or back. Very nice.
#37xXAISPXxPosted 4/11/2014 4:12:14 PM
2nap, I take it you've watched ELPRESADOR?

Dude's a legend.
---
SOTD: "There is no meat that Keet can't beat." -Mike
#38like2napPosted 4/12/2014 9:52:47 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
2nap, I take it you've watched ELPRESADOR?

Dude's a legend.

How did you guess? He's hilarious in small doses. I am subscribed to his channel. I only watch about one of his videos a week though these days. Dude cracks me up.
#39xXAISPXxPosted 4/13/2014 9:03:45 AM
Same, but I comment even rarer.

I noticed some of your statements matched up with ELPRESADOR. For example, "A lot of people say they hate it. They are the same people that say they hate every COD, that it's terrible, the franchise is over, and yet they still buy it every year and play it more than I do" is the best description of him ever, haha.
---
SOTD: "There is no meat that Keet can't beat." -Mike
#40like2napPosted 4/13/2014 2:09:03 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Same, but I comment even rarer.

I noticed some of your statements matched up with ELPRESADOR. For example, "A lot of people say they hate it. They are the same people that say they hate every COD, that it's terrible, the franchise is over, and yet they still buy it every year and play it more than I do" is the best description of him ever, haha.

lol I didn't even think about him with that one, but yeah it's true. I was mainly referring to members of every COD forum I have ever seen.