Things You are Gonna Miss (And Not) on May 21st for C2?

#1CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/12/2014 4:22:42 PM
Title explains it all, so post what you're gonna miss.

Things I'm gonna miss is making montages and getting the clips thereof.

This game has really been the only game where I can get the clips that I want. Its really fun for me honestly, and while yes, i can still use clips I already have, going for them is still fun and rewarding honestly.

I'm also gonna miss just being able to just play this game, it sounds simple, and sometimes its annoying with all the SMAW spam and stuff, but its still just fun to play the game when i'm not really going for montage clips.

However, there are somethings I'm NOT going to miss, for one, the trolls of C2, just won't miss them at all.

I also won't miss GameFAQs, its a horrible site imo with its stupidly strict rules and such, and don't expect for me to be here much on that date.

And also won't miss the SMAW noobs and RD users and people the generally use cheap tactics all the time, because who likes dying to some OP rocket launcher, right?

Anyway, that's all form me, again, list your things down below, thanks for reading.

~Cmo
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#2_SignalPosted 4/12/2014 6:52:00 PM
I'll miss my friends the most.

This was the first online game that I ever played, and the first community that I ever "belonged" to, so the friends that I've made here are special to me. I just hope that my friendships with those who will no longer share games with me will be strong enough that we will remain in touch.

Many of them like Punch have already moved away from the game, but at least he still posts from time to time.

Some people I'll never get a chance to know and make friends with like JesusD, who I see online frequently now. It seems that he doesn't have a nunchuck, LOL. I'd really like to know the story there.

As far as the game itself is concerned, most of all I'll miss it's simple elegance. You can pick it up and play it right away without knowing the first thing about it. The maps aren't cluttered with a lot of unnecessary details and the perk system is really easy to understand. Heck, probably even a 12-year-old could play this game, LOL.

As far as game specifics are concerned, I'll miss the high health, the freedom of movement, the wide angle POV, and specifically my PR. On a more general note, I'll miss having a game to play that I at least feel decent at and one that supports motion plus to boot!

As for what I won't miss, not much of it is directly game related because I don't mind the SMAWers so much or the RD users. I'm sure my PR frustrates plenty of people too, LOL.

I won't miss Gamefaqs. I'm planning to stick around as long as there is someone else here to hang out with, but I do miss the way things were a year or so ago.

I won't miss aching wrists, thumbs, and fingers, or trying to drag myself out of bed for work after only four hours of sleep.

Here's to five more weeks.
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#3LigersRulePosted 4/12/2014 7:51:31 PM
The UAU magnet that is the wonderful ''T" rating.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#4hc-valkiriaPosted 4/12/2014 11:54:31 PM
If we're being honest here, there's nothing I'll miss. I wont miss annoying posters with immature and illogical patterns of thought. I honestly regret and appreciate debating with the posters here. It has helped me in real life since my school emphasizes "covering oneself". So I have learned to carefully articulate what I say and pick when to say something. I'm not going to actually list with whom this has been the case out of courtesy. All I will say is they know who they are and let's leave it at that.
#5CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 11:48:43 AM
_Signal posted...
I'll miss my friends the most.

This was the first online game that I ever played, and the first community that I ever "belonged" to, so the friends that I've made here are special to me. I just hope that my friendships with those who will no longer share games with me will be strong enough that we will remain in touch.

Many of them like Punch have already moved away from the game, but at least he still posts from time to time.

Some people I'll never get a chance to know and make friends with like JesusD, who I see online frequently now. It seems that he doesn't have a nunchuck, LOL. I'd really like to know the story there.

As far as the game itself is concerned, most of all I'll miss it's simple elegance. You can pick it up and play it right away without knowing the first thing about it. The maps aren't cluttered with a lot of unnecessary details and the perk system is really easy to understand. Heck, probably even a 12-year-old could play this game, LOL.

As far as game specifics are concerned, I'll miss the high health, the freedom of movement, the wide angle POV, and specifically my PR. On a more general note, I'll miss having a game to play that I at least feel decent at and one that supports motion plus to boot!

As for what I won't miss, not much of it is directly game related because I don't mind the SMAWers so much or the RD users. I'm sure my PR frustrates plenty of people too, LOL.

I won't miss Gamefaqs. I'm planning to stick around as long as there is someone else here to hang out with, but I do miss the way things were a year or so ago.

I won't miss aching wrists, thumbs, and fingers, or trying to drag myself out of bed for work after only four hours of sleep.

Here's to five more weeks.

Almost all things I'm gonna miss too, with the exception of the obvious. lol

But I guess 5 more weeks though, good news 5 weeks goes by slowly, at least it did when I had got Xbox Live Gold for a month. :P
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#6CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 11:49:37 AM
LigersRule posted...

So your not going to miss or you are?
---
Cmo More Often.
#7hc-valkiriaPosted 4/13/2014 1:19:18 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
LigersRule posted...

So your not going to miss or you are?

He was being sarcastic
#8CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/13/2014 1:57:22 PM
When people complain about UAUs, I want to hit them.

Its completely hypocritical.
If you can tell me why you don't like UAU's, I can always turn around and tell you how you're exactly the same way.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#9xXAISPXxPosted 4/13/2014 2:09:07 PM
I hate UAUs because they're awesome.
---
SOTD: "There is no meat that Keet can't beat." -Mike
#10CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/13/2014 2:14:53 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I hate UAUs because they're awesome.

You're awesome!
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656