Things You are Gonna Miss (And Not) on May 21st for C2?

#11LigersRulePosted 4/13/2014 1:32:04 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
When people complain about UAUs, I want to hit them.

Its completely hypocritical.
If you can tell me why you don't like UAU's, I can always turn around and tell you how you're exactly the same way.

Grammar more than anything. Or how they badger people all the time, and talk about how the game could be more similar to CoD, AKA the ultimate frat-boy game.

Granted, this doesn't apply to all UAUs. IIRC, Loremas was UAU when he first joined. I think Hawkeye/Noble originally was too, and a couple other people who I really got along with and think have been great assets to the community.

CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
So your not going to miss or you are?

I'll admit, I skimmed through most of everything you said and didn't fully read it. Guess I focused more on the negatives. So I'm not going to miss it. Thanks for helping me articulate that.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#12FALC0NiZGOATPosted 4/13/2014 1:43:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13Solid_ShenPosted 4/13/2014 4:27:08 PM
Not much.
---
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!
#14CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 4:58:04 PM
LigersRule posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
When people complain about UAUs, I want to hit them.

Its completely hypocritical.
If you can tell me why you don't like UAU's, I can always turn around and tell you how you're exactly the same way.

Grammar more than anything. Or how they badger people all the time, and talk about how the game could be more similar to CoD, AKA the ultimate frat-boy game.

Granted, this doesn't apply to all UAUs. IIRC, Loremas was UAU when he first joined. I think Hawkeye/Noble originally was too, and a couple other people who I really got along with and think have been great assets to the community.

CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
So your not going to miss or you are?

I'll admit, I skimmed through most of everything you said and didn't fully read it. Guess I focused more on the negatives. So I'm not going to miss it. Thanks for helping me articulate that.

Awesome.

Also, you really shouldn't care so much about the grammar here, just look at Chains newest thread, freaking misspelled Cancel and everybody still got the thread.

Also, nobody complained about it, including you, only Derpy said anything about, it was clearly a joking around thing.

And btw, nothing wrong with wanting a game to be simliar to another game, nothing is wrong with it at all.

Just want to point this out is all.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#15AriDrekiHjartaPosted 4/13/2014 5:12:46 PM
The one thing I'm going to be happy about is that someone, somewhere, will be crying.

And I will laugh.
---
http://i.imgur.com/gHR8xpR.jpg
#16AriDrekiHjartaPosted 4/13/2014 5:13:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17LigersRulePosted 4/13/2014 8:36:31 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Awesome.

Also, you really shouldn't care so much about the grammar here, just look at Chains newest thread, freaking misspelled Cancel and everybody still got the thread.

Also, nobody complained about it, including you, only Derpy said anything about, it was clearly a joking around thing.

And btw, nothing wrong with wanting a game to be simliar to another game, nothing is wrong with it at all.

Just want to point this out is all.

Why are you trying to get me to argue with you? You always do this. I'm not attacking you. I'm not even mentioning you or anything. In fact, I go out of my way not to directly interact with you, to save this board the headache. So why are you trying to incite me?

Anyway, there IS something wrong with wanting a game to be more like another game. Because the more you do that, the more every game will become the same. I like having things that are unique. I bought Conduit 2 because of how amazing TCon was. In fact, if I could take out loadouts and capture points, I would. If I could get rid of perks all together, I would.

I've never, not once, enjoyed a CoD game. The more like CoD, the less I would enjoy it. What's wrong with enjoying the game the way it was designed?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#18CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 10:16:01 PM
First, no, I wasn't attacking at all, just don't look at it like that.

Second, the reason why its nothing wrong with it, is because its all opinion, why would you jump the gun and just get on somebody for their opinion of a video game?

Its absurdity when you think about it in that context.

Besides, its up to the devs to decide that, and also, if you truly wanted to play a unique game for the Wii, jump back to TCon, because C2 is more CoD like than most games honestly with its perk system, crosshairs no recticle, and many other factors like that.

Again, there is nothing wrong with it, it may not be your opinion, but whos to say your opinion, or my opinion is,correct, its just an opinion, so keep it that way.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#19hc-valkiriaPosted 4/13/2014 10:43:30 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
First, no, I wasn't attacking at all, just don't look at it like that.

Second, the reason why its nothing wrong with it, is because its all opinion, why would you jump the gun and just get on somebody for their opinion of a video game?

Its absurdity when you think about it in that context.

Besides, its up to the devs to decide that, and also, if you truly wanted to play a unique game for the Wii, jump back to TCon, because C2 is more CoD like than most games honestly with its perk system, crosshairs no recticle, and many other factors like that.

Again, there is nothing wrong with it, it may not be your opinion, but whos to say your opinion, or my opinion is,correct, its just an opinion, so keep it that way.

Well said, cmo.