So are you guys playing this non stop til May?

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 4/14/2014 8:17:47 AM
Trying to squeeze every last ounce out of it?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/14/2014 9:05:47 AM
Yup. Indeed.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#3rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 4/14/2014 11:55:16 AM
That's what Easter Break is for
---
XBL: ajwmawesome Playing Battlefield 4
PSN: BlueStar7152 Playing Uncharted Series
#4_SignalPosted 4/14/2014 12:25:31 PM
Yep!

I'd write more but I'm playing!
---
Even my signature is off-topic!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#5xXAISPXxPosted 4/14/2014 1:48:21 PM
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...

When do you play?
---
SOTD: "U R nOOb ;)" -kastastic
#6CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/14/2014 1:51:22 PM
_Signal posted...
Yep!

Oh shoot, time to jump online now then. :0
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#7xXAISPXxPosted 4/14/2014 1:53:37 PM
_Signal posted...
Yep!

You were online?!
---
SOTD: "U R nOOb ;)" -kastastic
#8rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 4/14/2014 4:36:08 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...

When do you play?

This thursday to monday
---
XBL: ajwmawesome Playing Battlefield 4
PSN: BlueStar7152 Playing Uncharted Series
#9old_man_mossyPosted 4/14/2014 8:14:41 PM(edited)
This game has been hard to get back into for me. I want to play it with my friends...but it locks up even in single player and I don't want to hurt my U. I'll play it but to be honest doing so is to spend time with friends...not the game itself.

It's also not very balanced. Anyone who complains about kill streaks in CoD should take a hard look at stealth and supercharger , or any of the other locked perks. Having started this game over MULTIPLE times I can state it's no saint and as far as balance goes TCON is much better.

It's coding is a train wreck....despite it being patchable there are plenty of glitches that persist, despite our open dialog with the dev team and our listing for them of what glitches were present...even outside of multiplayer. It's sad that even without an intelligent opponent trying to exploit the system there are still bugs. Here skimmers must skim the ground or invasion will lock up on single player. That fix was a disappointment...having played invasion multiple times recently to earn credits and unlock stuff I can say it still is.

Despite it's flaws, I like this game more than TCON ; It caters to creativity and sorta a rock, paper, scissors...even if it can't balance the approach in a completely satisfying way for me. I'm sure doing so isn't easy (I wonder how my Wife does it, lol )

So will I be playing it up till the servers go down? No way . I have a clan war to do and hopefully some private lobbies to play....but this game lost it's alure a long while ago.

The community that likes a theme I share an interest in (boarder line sci fi meets cyber punk conspiracy stuff) and who I've enjoyed the company of and became friends with is why I bought the game a third time. The game is unique on the wii as a shooter...which earned it cult following (which I am a card carrying member) but I wonder if it really boils down to not having an alternative.

Tbh beyond my first purchase, what made me buy multiple copies is the people I play with ... Once for my son so he could play with me and again to play one last hurrah with you guys.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#10CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/14/2014 9:22:26 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
it locks up even in single player and I don't want to hurt my U.

???
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656